Chapter 76

Chapter 76

    The morning light shines through the sea surface, casting beams of light in the water. The body of the giant ice whale crashed down and disappeared into the abyss of the sea.

    Several members of the coalition forces drove the mechs and swam towards the submarine wearily.

    Unexpectedly, due to the attack of a giant ice whale, almost all of their submarines were blown up, leaving only one with the Hyperion logo still alive.

    "Fortunately, there are important things, let's make do with them." Su Mingxu said after inspecting the interior of the submarine.

    The rest of the Allied Forces followed suit. They put away their mechs and were about to move on when they suddenly discovered a problem.

    "Where is this?" Fatty asked, looking at the ice cubes floating around.

    "Ask An Yiming." Xiao Qingyun checked his mech without raising his head.

    Stared at by three pairs of eyes, An Yiming: "..." How did he know... He

    accidentally walked to a strange place "according to the map", and then he was attacked by a giant ice whale, and his position moved again. Quite a lot, it's not the place it used to be.

    Seeing his silence, Su Mingxu couldn't help sighing. He took the map saved in An Yiming's mecha, and stood in front of the control panel: "Let me find the way, it's still early, you guys have a rest.

    " It was already early in the morning, and the number of viewers in the live broadcast room gradually increased. Hearing what Su Mingxu said, a few lines of barrage flashed across the screen in an instant.

    [Su Mingxu when we first met: Cool and white moonlight.

    Now look at Su Mingxu: Daddy! 】

    【You want a male mother, you want a male mother! ]

    [Xiao Su is too reliable, I'm dying of laughter, and I don't have the same style of painting as those next to me. ]

    ...

    the other side of the arena.

    Ruoyou Ruowu's mental power attack gradually disappeared, Nangong Nian raised his head, his expression couldn't hide his shock: "The giant ice whale was successfully killed, it was an SSS+ star beast, why... is this contestant in the end?" How scary?!"

    Dongfang Lin also had a complicated expression on his face: "I thought it would be players who were eliminated. I don't know which team is so good. It's probably the Imperial Military Academy."

    Among all the military academy teams present, just looking at the configuration alone Only those who are almost all SS-level, and the imperial army with the twins of the empire, have the possibility of fighting against the SSS+ level.

    Other military academies can't say that they are not powerful, but the opponent is a super high-level star beast that can attack with mental power. If the level is much lower, it can't withstand this level of attack at all.

    And since it wasn't them, it was very likely that it was the imperial army.

    "It's not the Imperial Military Academy," Pan Xuetang, who was at the front of the yacht, suddenly turned his head, and said in a low voice, "The place where the giant ice whale appeared is far away from here, in two directions, which means they didn't want to compete for the territory of the Mermaid King.

    " And if it's the imperial army, it doesn't make sense to give up the mermaid king and go hunting elsewhere," Pan Xuetang deduced solemnly, "so it should be a team of average strength, maybe it was an alliance that brought down the giant ice whale. "