Chapter 71

Chapter 71

    Unaware of the high expectations of the barrage, Xiao Qingyun put away his gun and walked towards Qin Li.

    Although he had already been eliminated, because the driver did not lose consciousness, Qin Li did not automatically teleport out of the field, but waited for the security team to take him away.

    While waiting, he saw the mech suddenly approaching in front of him, and he froze for a moment.

    The black mecha stretched out its hand and stopped in mid-air.

    She wondered if she should rob his combat kit.

    After all, she was still inside, so she looked very cold in front of him.

    However, Qin Li misunderstood her actions. He thought she held out her hand to shake his hand.

    Maybe it's the sympathy of fellow bombers, Qin Li thinks it must be so.

    He grasped it with a touch: "It's a pleasure to meet you, you are really stronger than in the video, I..."

    Xiao Qingyun was taken aback.

    "??" Xiaopang, who was next to him, winked and made her rush to grab him, confused. He raised his meteor hammer and smashed it at his opponent, his eyes full of bewilderment towards the world.

    No, brother, she just wanted to steal your energy, she didn't want to shake your hand...

    [Please leave the eliminated personnel and come to my side to gather. 】

    The security team has descended not far away in a submarine and broadcast the report loudly through the loudspeaker.

    Hearing the sound of the broadcast, Xiao Qingyun immediately pulled out her arm. She smiled and touched the opponent's mecha: "I am also very happy to meet you, and... your mecha."

    "

    Crack——" Xiao Qingyun moved skillfully She quickly opened the shell and poked inside, and she pulled out the backup energy.

    "Thank you." She shook the sparkling crystal in her hand, her tone light.

    "Pfft hahahaha," Gu Yuanying burst out laughing after witnessing everything, he turned his head to look out of the window, and said overjoyedly, "This Xiao Qingyun is too much, how can he kill people and still be punished."

    Chi Ji glanced at him, and said with a smile, "This is the path you chose?"

    Not only did he not even see a star beast hair, but he almost got involved in a brawl in other military schools.

    Hearing this, Gu Yuanying stopped smiling immediately. He retracted the corners of his mouth, looked down at the road map below, and said with a serious expression: "It shouldn't be, I did a calculation, and it turned out that we should go in this direction..."

    " I shouldn't have believed you, Gu Lu Chi."

    Chi Ji stepped forward, and with some manipulations, changed the direction of the submarine to another route to avoid getting involved in the disturbance.

    Just before leaving, he looked back at the black mecha that had re-entered the battle, the blue and white mecha representing Hyperion, and the purple mecha symbolizing Hades, with an inexplicable look on his face.

    It seemed that every time I saw her, she was right at the center of the storm.

    It's simply... a miraculous trouble-making physique.