Chapter 85

Chapter 85

    Several people in the warehouse looked at each other in blank dismay, momentarily undecided whether to follow or not.

    After all, she was in the same camp, and it would be difficult not to follow the past, but she was afraid of exposing her position and getting in the way.

    While they were hesitating, a female voice sounded from the communication.

    [There are six people on the other side. They seem to be the ones who just assassinated our snipers. I don’t know how many of them are players. They all dispersed towards the warehouse, and it seemed that they were not going to enter through the gate. ]

    [But I should be able to solve it. ]

    When the four heard her voice, they immediately grasped their weapons and stood ready, while the sub-commander turned his attention away from the conversation with Kerry. He directed the other three people to ambush in the warehouse, guarding the positions most likely to be touched, in case someone sneaked in and made a surprise attack.

    Xiao Qingyun, who slipped out of the warehouse, jumped lightly and moved down from the window sill. His shoes touched the grass below without making a sound.

    She raised her eyelids and looked at the one closest to her spiritual guide.

    The coordinates showed that he was about to turn the corner of the building in front of him, and there was a slight sound of "rustle" grass being stepped on, and it sounded like a big guy.

    Xiao Qingyun stood up straight, put away the climbing rope, and quickly aimed his gun at the corner.

    In the camera, a military boot stepped forward first, followed by half of the man's profile...

    She stood in the blind spot behind the tree, the camera moved up, and got stuck on his temple, then narrowed her eyes slightly, fingers Buckle it hard, bang——!

    The opponent's temple was instantly pierced, and red, white and white viscous liquid spurted out and splashed on the wall on one side. Then his body went limp, his eyes widened, and he fell onto the lawn without a single cry.

    Xiao Qingyun looked down at the number of kills in the upper left corner, but there was no change.

    It seems that this person is just an NPC, no wonder it is so easy to kill.

    However, the sound attracted the attention of others.

    "There is a situation!" The star thief immediately sent a signal in the communication, and then quickly drew his gun and ran towards the source of the sound just now.

    At the same time, two other people were also coming from the other side.

    "Shuasha..." "Shusha..." Footsteps came from two directions at the same time, Xiao Qingyun narrowed his eyes, took two steps into the shadow, and found a concealed and convenient place to perform.

    At this moment, three figures appeared from the corners on both sides at the same time. The moment they saw her, they immediately pulled the trigger and fired several bullets in succession.

    All of them failed, but Xiao Qingyun nimbly flashed past them.

    Seeing that the bullets were shot in the air, the three of them did not stop approaching, but because the distance was too close and they were afraid of accidentally injuring their teammates, they replaced the machine guns with light knives one after another.

    Tacitly raised the knife, aimed at the gap and attacked her.

    The blades broke through the air, and they came all at once with swift force.