Chapter 112

Chapter 112 Show Your Skills 73

    After a good night's rest, the five members of the Allied Forces packed up their things early the next morning, and took their mech storage boxes to the location designated by the organizing committee.

    This time it was different from the past. They didn't distribute the prepared strategy packs in advance, but they still issued an order that players were not allowed to prepare anything other than mechs and things.

    "Could it be that the organizer got some inspiration from us this time, and is going to start the game with two hands, and all the equipment will be robbed?" Xiaopang said vaguely as he walked behind with a big pie.

    "It may also be to give us some freedom to choose the combat preparation package." Su Mingxu has a different opinion. In the middle and late stages of the game, what he wants to examine is not only the strength of the players, but also their other qualities.

    While talking, a few people arrived at the place marked on the notice. It was an elevator cabin-like cabin, and there was a teacher wearing a half-mask standing at the door.

    "Hi, teacher, long time no see."

    Xiao Qingyun's eyes were sharp, and she recognized at a glance that this wronged teacher who worked overtime for them in Xueyuan star, she said enthusiastically.

    Hearing her greeting, the teacher froze visible to the naked eye, and then nodded at her pretending to be calm.

    "Are you sure that all the members of the Federal Military University are here? If you are sure, please come here to identify your identities in turn."

    Xiao Qingyun scanned his face in front of the device as he said, and then stood aside, waiting for the other four people to scan. Two teams of acquaintances came from a distance.

    On one side is a boy in a straight white-gold uniform, and on the other side is a boy and a girl in a dark purple team uniform. Both of them came from different directions, but their destinations happened to be here.

    "Imperial Military Academy, Hattis Military Academy, please wait aside and verify your identity later." The

    teacher easily identified the identities of the people coming from the school badges on their bodies. Several people were checked for identity.

    When one of the teams arrived, the tall and slender youth Piaopiao who was headed by them raised his eyes, met Xiao Qingyun's eyes, and then moved away at the same time after a few seconds of staring at each other, as if it was just accidental and natural.

    However, only the two parties involved knew what they understood from each other's eyes during those few seconds.

    "Because of the large number of contestants, we have divided up several different transmitters. So far, all the military academies on the list have arrived. Please enter the next room to pick up the combat preparation package. Reminder: this time we may There will be a long air battle, please be as light as possible."

    After the teacher read out the rules, he helped them open the door of the elevator room and signaled the three military academies to enter it.

    "Do we have a limit on the number of choices?" Xiao Qingyun asked before entering.

    "There is no quantity limit, only a time limit. Once five minutes are up, you will be automatically teleported into the arena."

    From the outside, the elevator room only has a narrow door, but when you walk in, you find that there is a universe inside, and there are rows of people inside. The weapon rack is surrounded by open boxes, ranging from conventional light energy weapons to replacement ion cannons. There are many scientific and technological products that Xiao Qingyun can't even name.