S2 Episode 13: Shadows! The Blade Of Theseus!!

Start from the beginning

Bell: Hang in there!!

*Belial lands back in the stadium and tilts on its VS-Gear and manages to recover and continue its rampage*

Bell: Yes!!

Tara: No way..!

----

Valt: Not a bad strategy from Bell!

Shu: Indeed but if he wants to win then he'll need to push even harder!!

Valt: Huh?

----

Tara: Tch.. Take this!!

*Theseus came back around and the 2 beys clashed back and forth in the center with brutal force and neither one was willing to back down*

Bell: Belial! Send them flying!!

*Bursts of winds shot out of the stadium and Tara stared at Bell unimpressed and that was when an illusion of Theseus's armored face descended next to Tara's face as it let out a evil laugh*

Theseus: More... GIVE US EVEN MORE DEMON KING!!!

Tara: He can't hear you, you know that right..

Theseus: I do not care! Just let me take his light!!

*Theseus slams into the wall and was coming in hot for the next attack*

Tara: Zero Phantom! Attack!!

*Theseus's swords began to glow and it was coming right for Belial*

Bell: Belial! Send them flying again!!

*Belial slams into Theseus and blew straight through it and knocked it into the air with one strike*

----

Valt: That's it, he just might be able to win!

Shu: Not even Theseus should survive an attack like that!

----

Bell: It's time! Go for it Belial!!

*Belial wasn't losing any speed as it headed for the center but unfortunately, Theseus now had its opponent in its sights*

Bell: What the!?

*Tara's eyes flashed with a sparkle as her aura began to glow brightly*

Tara: Right there! Your chance is now, do it Theseus!!