Episode 40: The Ultimate Stage! Beyblade Ultimate World Series!!

*The next day had come and Bell was training in a training room as he was preparing for his match later that day and he had to come up with a plan to beat Magma Ifrit which was a pretty strong Balance Type.*

Bell: Magma Ifrit.. it's a Balance Type bey that can alternate between modes and it has incredible smash attack with powerful defenses too.. it's surprisingly not going to be easy to beat..!

*Bell began to wonder what else could he do in order to win against Ilya because he had heard that she had gotten a lot stronger than she was before, making this matchup a bit tricky*

Bell: I guess we'll just have to roll with it like we always do, i think it's about all we can do at this point!

---Meanwhile---

*Ilya Mao was in a training room training with Rashad and she actually already had a plan mapped out to beat Bell and his newly evolved Divine Belial*

Rashad: So you're gonna go with High Mode this time around?

Ilya: Yes, in order to beat Belial, the best way to counter that level of attack is to dodge as much as possible and then strike when its down!

Rashad: What if Bell goes with High Mode too?

Ilya: Belial has H-Gear, we don't even know if that thing can go into High Mode. If it does then i'll still find a way past it!

Rashad: Well good luck with that, Bell has indeed gotten even stronger than before.

*Ilya just shrugged and went back to her training as Rashad just stared at her*

Ilya: I've beaten Bell before, i can do it again.

*Rashad just stared at her and sighed, she was so difficult to work with*

---Later---

*It was finally time for the Block A 1st Round Match to start and the 2 bladers made it to the stadium*

BeyQueen: The first blader to reach 2 points will make it to the 2nd Round, the loser of the battle is out of the tournament.

*The bladers walked up to the stadium and Bell held up his Ultimate Gear Divine Belial and Ilya held up her Magma Ifrit*

Ilya: You heard her, only one blader can make it to the 2nd Round and that someone is going to be me, it's the end of the line for you Demon King.

Bell: I don't think so, we're going win this battle with all we've got! You're going to tremble in fear at the might of the true and perfect Belial!!

*Ilya just laughed as she held up her Magma Ifrit with its G03 Armor set in High Mode and with its Wave Armor Tip installed as well.

Bell: High Mode and Balance Mode huh? Looks like she's trying to go all out with the dodging and defending on this one, let's see what it can do!

Referee: 1st Battle!!

*The bladers took their positions and the battle began*

Referee: Ready Set!!!

3 2 1 GO SHOOT!!!

*The beys were off and Magma Ifrit raced for the center and circled around it as Divine Belial raced around the stadium at full speed*

Bell: Now go for it! Adventure Shoot!!

*Belial came charging in for the attack but Ifrit dodged the attack and continued to circle around the center*

Ilya: It's not going to work! Keep dodging Ifrit, keep going!!

Bell: In your dreams! Keep attacking Belial, keep on going!!