S2 Episode 9: Spirit Of Fire! Spriggan's Wrath!!

*It had been a few days later and Bell was training as hard as he could with the new VS-Gear but so far, he couldn't manage to get it right, it was like Belial was acting on its own!*

Bell: I don't get it, why is this taking so long..!?!

Basara: Well, it is a new Evolution Gear after all, it will take time for you to master it fully.

*Bell pouted as he looked at the new VS-Gear, he looked back up at Basara and grinned*

Bell: In that case, let's keep on going!

*Bell and Basara continued to train as hard as they could in order to master the new VS-Gear*

---Later---

*Chiyoh was alone in the Sparking Arena as she was training as hard as she could, even though she was apart of the team, she preferred training on her own. It was then, out of the corner of her eye, she saw Shu Kurenai coming up to her*

Chiyoh: Shu Kurenai.. It's been some time.

*Shu stopped at the stadium and smiled as he held up his Burst Spriggan, this was the first time Chiyoh had ever seen it*

Chiyoh: So it is true then..

Shu: I've battled the rest of the team, decided i'd have a battle with you too.

*Chiyoh remembered the last time she battled Shu and it ended with her destroying his Astral Spriggan! Chiyoh still couldn't get that out of her mind even if she tried.*

Chiyoh: Ya know, if you're treating this as some sort of revenge for what i did, i don't blame you.. i did terrible things back then but i'm gonna do my best to make it right.

*Shu couldn't help but smile as he changed his Burst Spriggan into Left Spin Mode*

Shu: I don't blame you at all. I've moved past those days, have you?

Chiyoh: What do you mean?

Shu: I once walked down the same path you did, i cared about nothing but power and nothing else.. But i had someone who brought me to my senses, a friend. You had a friend who brought you to your senses, i think that's far from a coincidence.

Chiyoh: Are you saying it was fate that i met Bell and the rest?

Shu: Could be. You can't go back and change the past and all the things you did but you can change how the future plays out, you can only go forward and better yourself with redemption. I did, so can you.

*Chiyoh looked down at her Cassiel and smiled slightly, she knew Shu was right*

Chiyoh: Alright, let's do this. I won't go easy now.

Shu: I wouldn't want it any other way.

*The bladers took their positions and the battle between the 2 began*

3 2 1 GO SHOOT!!!

*The beys were off and Royal Cassiel had taken the center right off the bat with its shields extended as Burst Spriggan was racing around the stadium at full speed*

Chiyoh: Alright Cassiel! Show them our power!!

*Cassiel had the center fully locked down as Burst Spriggan was charging in*

Shu: Now go!!

*Spriggan clashes with Cassiel with all its might but Cassiels ultimate defense was defending against the attack with ease*

Chiyoh: You won't break our defenses that easily!

Shu: I forgot how much stamina her bey had, guess this is going to be harder than i thought..