Part 178 Aftermath

Start from the beginning

I buried my face in the crook of Victor's neck.  Sean rubbed my back, "get used to it Pookie. You are going to be hearing a lot of comments on how hot you are for the rest of your life."

Still hiding my face I smiled at his comment.  Not sure what else I should do.  Do you say thank you?  Do you agree?  This is outside of my knowledge.  Even with the books I have read.  Never has a guy promised you he and his eight brothers would constantly compliment you for the rest of your life.  I am entering unchartered territory.

At the top of the stairs, Victor proceeded to carry me to his room while the others went into his big family room space.  He set me down on his bed, cupped my face in his hands, "that scared me to death tonight."  He leaned in and kissed my lips in a firm chaste kiss.  Backing away, he went into his closet and returned with a set of his grey striped pajama bottoms and one of my pink tank tops.  "Get changed, we will be waiting for you in the family room."

I took the sleep wear into the bathroom and changed into the provided clothing.  In the mirror I saw that I had what looked like road rash on my right arm and up my back on the right side.  Kota is going to feel horrible when he sees this, knowing he is the one to tackle me.  That made up my mind.  

Once I used the restroom, I walked out to the family room and motioned for Sean to come with me.  I walked back into the bathroom, showed him my arm and pulled up my tank top so he could see my side.  "Oh Pookie.  That looks bad.  Are you hurting?"

"No, I saw it in the mirror, but I don't want Kota becoming upset and blocking me out."

"Smart plan.  Let me grab the supplies," He reached under the sink in the bathroom and pulled out one of the first aid kits.  He had me sit on the counter, facing the mirror.  "This is going to sting a little."  Sean soaked a cotton ball in hydrogen peroxide and doused my back and arm in it.  I bit my lip to hold in my screams.  But I let out a few whimpers.

Sean covered my back with some large pieces of gauze covered in Neosporin, then used surgical tape to fasten it on.  He did the same for my arm.  The only way to hide that would be to wear a long sleeved shirt.  

"Do you think I can get away with wearing a long sleeved shirt so the guys don't yell at Kota?"

"Right now, yes.  But when you sleep, probably not.  But first, I must finish with my doctor duties."

"What else is there?  I'm already bandaged up!"  I asked while showing him my arm.

"Now, I have to kiss the boo-boo better."  He lifted my arm and gently kissed down the length of the bandage.  It went from mid tricep, over my elbow down to mid forearm.  I was watching him in the mirror as he kissed my arm.  It was so sweet.  Then he traced his fingers over the edge of my tank top and slowly lifted it up to expose my bandage there.  His fingers lightly stroked up my spine and then back down as he was looking at my back.  "I don't like seeing this beautiful skin marred up.  Maybe you can keep from being hunted down again.  I don't think my heart can take it.  I about had a heart attack knowing people were after you and not giving up."  He locked his eyes on mine through the mirror and his eyes were glistening with unshed tears.