Episode 49: Grand Finale! Bell VS Chiyoh!!

Start from the beginning

Ranzo: Come on Amigo! You've already made your point, you're strong, we get it!!

Basara: At least give it a rest for a while, your battle with Chiyoh is just in a few hours! How much more training can you possibly need?!

*Valt, Hanna and Jingemon deadpanned as they all watched the commotion happen in front of them*

Jingemon: That's the Demon King for you, always ready for battle no matter what.

Hanna: Why am i not surprised at this point?

Valt: That's the kind of blader Bell is, he gets excited at the mere mention of a battle. His battle with Chiyoh today is sure to be a battle for the history books.

Hanna: You really think so?

Valt: Yeah.

*Valt continued to watch the 3 bladers fight in front of him and he couldn't help but smile*

Valt: Bell and Chiyoh have such a close connection whether they realize it or not, both of them are the perfect rivals for each other. I'm hoping Bell can show Chiyoh the light again, because if he can't then i don't know who else will.

Hanna: Why couldn't you do it? She's your disciple after all.

Valt: That's the thing, i tried to bring her to her senses in the form of battle just like Bell will today and i failed. I couldn't reach her, even recently, i tried to verbally reach her but she won't listen.. I'm hoping Bell can show her the light and bring her back to her senses before it's too late.

---Later---

*The Finals Of The Beyblade Ultimate World Series was about to begin and Bell was making some last minute mental preparations before the match*

Bell: Belial, we've made it this far.. Let's do this thing.

*Belial released a small shine from it and Bell smiled*

Belial: I'm ready Bell, let's do this thing..!

Bell: Yeah, let's go!

----

*The match was now beginning and the bladers made it to the stadium as the doors to their corners opened up, the bladers walked up to the stadium and right off the bat, there was complete silence for a moment*

Bell: So we finally get to battle after so long, i've been waiting for this moment for a long time!

*Chiyoh looked at the Demon King with a blank expression, she wasn't thrilled that she had to go up against Bell once again*

Chiyoh: Ya know, i would much rather battle Aiga instead of you. We all know whats about to happen! And in the same way i did to Spriggan and Griffin, i will destroy you in front of everyone here!

*Bell was starting to get very angry, he had no intentions of letting that happen, not after what he had been through to get here*

Bell: You can try all you want but i won't let something like that happen!

----

Ranzo: Yo Bell! You've got this! Don't let what she says get under your skin Amigo!!

Basara: Remember what we planned!!

Hanna: Bell! You've got this!!

Valt: You got this Bell, give it all you've got!

----

*Bell nodded towards his friends and looked back towards Chiyoh who looked up at them too*

Chiyoh: You think them cheering for you is going to help you win? It's not, and i'm going to prove it right here and now!