Episode 35: Shadows! Chiyoh's Despair!!

Start from the beginning

Kit: What kind of power is that?! I've never seen anything like it..

*Chiyoh held up her launcher as her bey was glowing with a burning aura, the aura was so intense it was traveling up her whole arm*

Chiyoh: You got lucky that time but we'll see how well you manage to outlast me this time!

*Kit looked at Chiyoh whose aura was burning like a wildfire, he knew Chiyoh wasn't going to be holding anything back in the coming battle, deciding he would go for the same strategy with Upper Force Mode.. The battles continued..*

---Meanwhile---

*Bell trained in the Gates Of Hell alone as he stared down at the Stadium, watching his Divine Belial race around the stadium at full speed*

Bell: Belial, we managed to beat Kit but i still feel lost, what's going on with us?

*There was no response from Belial and Bells question was completely ignored, he defeated Kit in battle but he still had no answer on how to beat Chiyoh and Royal Cassiel*

Bell: There must be something, some weakness in that beys design where it hurts the most and i can burst that bey!

*An illusion of Chiyoh appeared in front of the stadium and the illusion held up a dark version of Royal Cassiel. Bell wasn't afraid, he had never been afraid of Chiyoh since the day they met and since Bell was thinking about it, memories from when they were actually friends, one moment came to his brain when he and Chiyoh were coming up with a plan to beat Valt, Chiyoh's last words to him before he went to train that day.."

"And Bell.. i'd love to battle you..."

*The words echoed in Bells mind, Chiyoh had so much fun blading back then and really considered Bell to be her best friend and Bell decided to tear it all apart. For the first time, The Demon King: Bell Daikokuten felt true regret and remorse.*

Bell: Chiyoh.. Whatever it takes, i hope we get to battle in the Beyblade Ultimate World Series.. Maybe then, you'll understand what Beyblade truly is. I want to battle you again

*Bell continued to train as his aura started to glow too, he was ready mentally for whatever was to come next*

---Meanwhile---

*The battle between Chiyoh Rei and Kit Lopez was still going on and so far, Kit was actually dominating against Chiyoh! Using Upper Force Mode to his advantage was giving him way more time to dodge attack with Wind Flyer and the decreased Friction was giving Knight more stamina! Chiyoh was getting more and more frustrated*

Chiyoh: I don't understand.. How does it have so much stamina?

Kit: The fact she hasn't even began to think about giving up yet surprises me, i guess this is why they call her the Queen Of Light..

*Chiyoh stared at Kit Lopez and her eyes were glowing with an explosive purple flame, her rage was boiling hot as she held up her bey*

Chiyoh: You've gotten lucky these past few battles but this time, i'm going to show you the true power of the Bey of The Queen Of Light!!

*Kit took a step back as he saw the shadowy aura coming from Chiyoh and it was rather haunting, Kit had never seen anything like this before.*

Kit: That power.. it's unreal...

*The bladers took their positions and the next battle began as their auras began to glow once again*

3 2 1 GO SHOOT!!!

*The beys were off and Royal Cassiel made it to the center as Wind Knight came charging in Upper Force Mode! It began to lay into Cassiel with fierce strikes but nothing was breaking through but Cassiel's lock was starting to advance a bit*