Then 12 figures emerge suddenly from out of nowhere, one poiting out the irony of the situation.

???:" It's kinda funny...." the smiling demonic creature said.

General Lupercio then spoke up.

General Lupercio:" Thank you for taking the pressure off, Lord Yagi." he said.

- Izuku Yagi, also known as ' The Last Beyonder' -

Izuku just smiled.

Izuku:" Lupercio, please....... I appreciate your support, but you should know by now that I don't appreciate that last name.......... Just call me ' The Beyonder',okay?" he said with his hands behind his back and a smile on his face.

Death started peering around the crowd and assumed that all these 12 creatures, were Izuku Upper members and leaders....... and their level should me around Low, Mid and High Multiversal, even Low Outerversal.

???2:" How strange to be in Existence itself...... And meeting with Death, Eternity and Infinity...." he said.

???3:" I hope I didn't miss you too much, dear brothers and sisters...." the creature said earning a shock expression from the Presence.

The Presence:( C-Cyttorak?!?) he thought in his head in shock.

Cyttorak, also known as the Destroyer, Lord of Oblivion and Master of Raging storm, is an immensely powerful extra dimensional being hailing from the Crimson Cosmos

Cyttorak, also known as the Destroyer, Lord of Oblivion and Master of Raging storm, is an immensely powerful extra dimensional being hailing from the Crimson Cosmos. He was worshiped as God and a Demon by the primitive humans of Earth.

Izuku:" Well, it has been a long time for you, Destroyer. So, I could understand your excitment in seeing your fellow brothers and sisters." he said with a smile on his face and hands behind his back.

Among the forces there were other cosmic beings like Tenebrous and Aegis, Proemial elder Gods corrupted by their cosmic peer, Diableri of Chaos

Tenebrous then takes pleasure in seeing everyone is in good health and not injured. They're just in time....... The party hasn't even started.

Aegis:" DEATH!!!!" she yelled in pure anger and hatred towards Death, showcasing a bad history between the two.

Tenebrous:" Stay calm Aegis and listen to our Lord." he said trying to calm down

Infinity:" Brother..... Look over there......" she said to Eternity.

Eternity:" Yes, I saw....." he said calmly as he was looking at a particular addition of Izuku's group, an addition never seen before.

???4:" I've been looking forward meeting you, I especially wanted to thank the Golden f*cker in person." he said.

- Omega Spawn -

- Omega Spawn -

Cyttorak:" Do you see where this excessive neutrality leads you?" he asked to the Living Tribunal

Omega Spawn:" When I was brought back to life by Malebolgia, I wouldn't have stayed to do nothing........ But to go this far...... and get my revenge...... I couldn't have accomplish such thing alone......I was informed of beings other than Malebolgia that were controlling the Multiverse and controlling the course of history....... So, I decided to being done be a puppet...... and end the anarchy, that was no requested." he said.

The Living Tribunal:" Why is there the need to make the mortals suffer, then? Izuku 'The Beyonder'......" he demanded to Izuku who just starred at the Living Tribunal with a blank expression on his face before he shrugged.

Izuku:" Well, think of this as a test....... the same test that was given to see if they are worthy or not....... and also, because....... I want to see the 'worst' of them......" he said with a smirk on his face

The Living Tribunal:" You're unconscious young Beyonder. You have no idea of where you step." he warned Izuku.

Izuku:" Step? What's there's to step........ if there isn't going to be nothing left after Existence......? Well, maybe the new Multiverse that is gonna be made. But to do that........ Wouldn't you mind, divulge the whereabouts of....... The Phoenix Force? Being an Abstract being, the Phoenix should've been part of the conversation, right?" he asked with a devious smile on his face.

Eternity:" The Phoenix Force......... What does the Phoenix have to do with all of this?" he asked to Izuku.

Cyttorak:" My Lord, when you allowed me to scout the Multiverse before summoning us.... I spotted this interesting mortal creature wondering around the Dark Dimension...... I welcomed the guest as justified....." he told Izuku, who just hummed before speaking.

Izuku:" Good job, Cyttorak." he said with a smile on his face as the situation was going as he planned.

.

.

.

.

.

.

With Y/n........ she was now on her knees, beaten, in chains with energy absorbation poles stuck in her shoulders and legs........ Prisoner of the Dark Dimension...... also known as the headquarters of Izuku and his Upper members.

Y/n:" Y-YOU COWARDS!!!!! GET BACK HERE!!!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!!!!" she yelled revealing she was tied up against a massive God tree.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued..............