Nogitsune:" You say that now, but you were happy when the world was ruled only by you...... Do you really think we can just let you go around.......... Your emplyer has even equipped you with that impressive battle gear. Earn your worth and keep your chin up until the end........." she said with a wide smile across her face as her 9 tails were moving around.

Pro-Hero:( Damn it, it's all the fault of the Hero Safety Commission.....) he thought in his head while shaking in fear.

Nogitsune:" Well then, How should we handle these? Execution? The Ritual or........" she was then interrupted by the yelled of the Interdimensional creatures who weere wishing for their death, hearing their screams of agony and planning to devour their flesh and soul.

Nogitsune:" Seem like everybody's thirsting for flesh...... There's no way to hold them back at this point......." she said with a wide smile on her face as her 9 tails were moving around before they stop giving the signal for the creatures to do whatever they wanted to do with the Pro- Heroes.

Interdimensional Creature:" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! I CAN'T BEART IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!! FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED!!!!!!" he yelled as he opened his mouth revealing sharp teeth even inside of his mouth making the Pro- Heroes yelled in pure fear as the huge creature went to devour them.

But it was until The Interdimensional Creatures and his similars got cut into multiple pieces.

???:" I want aaaaall to myseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelf..................... Heeeeeeeeey, That's fine right?............ Foxy, Foxy................... IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'm aaaaaaaaaaaaaalready at my limit, seeeeee?................. IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII can't refrain seeing you being lazyyyyyyyyyyyyyy................ Either you accomplish your mission or I do it for you............. Behave as your rank has been assigned for you........... But maybe, In my case I'll just have to make them mine. I'll be sure to discipline them very well and put them to shape...... " he said with an extremelly wide smile across his pale face senting more shivers in the spines of the Heroes.

The Pro-Heroes were now begging at both creatures to be sparred until the smiling pale creature wrapped his chains around their bodies, turning them into shaodw creatures aswell as absorbing their life force

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The Pro-Heroes were now begging at both creatures to be sparred until the smiling pale creature wrapped his chains around their bodies, turning them into shaodw creatures aswell as absorbing their life force.

A black portal then opened as a female interdimensional creature weilding a whip as a weapon stepped out with a frown on her face.

??? 2:" Not bad. How unfortunate that such capable impure creatures fell right into your lap........... I hoped I had a chance to test my new skillset aswell, meanie........." she said while pouting and clentching her whip.

" she said while pouting and clentching her whip

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You never expect something like this, right?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued......