Chapter 41

Chapter 41

Cole POV

Episode nine of Dancing with the Stars was rough. I got put in the bottom two again, and got saved.

Liv has never been in the bottom two and I don't know if this show is rigged or what. Liv says it's because her fans have been voting for her, which I can believe. I've even seen fiver accounts telling everyone to vote along with a few Clivia accounts.

"Babe?" Liv asked as she put her hair up in a high ponytail.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Are you almost ready?" She asked. I nodded my head and walked towards her.

"Who is reading the questions?" I asked.

"Alex, but Dalton, Gabe and Kylee are here as well," Liv said as she placed her arms around my neck. I pulled her closer to me and kissed her nose.

"After that we're doing the water challenge?" I asked. She nodded her head. "And are you joining us?" I asked.

"I don't think it's fair since I'm your girlfriend, and you need someone to read the questions," Liv said.

"Okay," I said as we swayed around the room with no music playing.

"I've always wanted to do this with you," Liv said after a while.

"Dance with me?" I asked.

"Yes, with no music playing," she said.

"All you have to do is ask," I said.

"I know," she said as she rested her head on my chest. "I love you."

"I love you," I said smiling.

"Are you okay?" Kylee asked scaring us at our door. Liv pulled away as I kept her hand in mine.

"Yeah," I said. "We will be there in a minute," I said.

"Okay, because your friends are here," she said before she left the room.

"I can never get any time with you anymore," I said pulling my wife closer to me.

Liv smiled and kissed my lips. "Let's go," she said as we headed towards the door.

We walked into our home studio as our friends smiled at us. I went over to the computer and looked up capability tests questions.

Alex and Kylee came over to me. "So these are the test questions we will be asking you and Liv?" Alex asked. I nodded my head and pressed print.

I walked over to the couch as Liv handed me a white board and a marker.

"Thank you," I said.

"You're welcome," Liv said before she sat down on the couch. I sat down beside her.

"We ready?" Gabe asked as he looked at us. We nodded our heads. "We're rolling."

"Hi everyone, I'm Liv, joined by my boyfriend Cole," Liv said smiling at me.

"Hello," I said.

"And today, we are going to do the capability test," Liv said.

"Our friends, Dalton, Gabe, Alex and my sister, Kylee, will be reading questions to us and if we say the same thing we get a point," I said.

"It's out of a hundred, and there will be fifteen questions asked, ready?" Liv asked. I nodded my head.

"Okay, first question, what is your favorite genre of music, pop, r and b or rock," Alex asked.