Chapter 48

Chapter 48

Liv POV

The next day, I had gotten up early and put on my new purple t-shirt and jeans. I also put on my C necklace along with my new heart shaped locket.

The outside of the heart had a C & L with 2k11. Inside was a picture of Cole and I from our wedding day.

I smiled at the locket before I put my hair up in a half up half down style.

Today was Kylee's birthday, and we were going out to celebrate both our birthdays. I can't believe I'll be sixteen soon. I find it so strange.

"Hi baby girl," Cole said walking over towards me. He kissed my lips briefly before looking into my blue eyes. "Your eyes are so blue," he said before kissing my forehead.

"I know, and then you add eyeliner and mascara and they just make my eyes pop!" I said looking in the mirror.

Cole laughed. "They really do," he said before he turned me around in his arms. "Ready to go?" He asked. I nodded my head.

We walked out and got in the car with his parents and sister before going mini golfing.

I didn't do too bad, but I ended up in last place behind Cole.

"I'm usually better than this," Cole said sitting down beside me.

"We're all winners Cole," I said rubbing his back.

He looked me up and down. "Oh I know," he said smiling at me.

I rolled my eyes. "I wasn't talking about that," I said.

"But you implied it," Cole said. I shook my head. I kissed his cheek as he smiled. "I love you too," he said.

"I didn't even say the words!" I said.

"You didn't have too, I know you," Cole said.

"Are you done?" Kylee asked impatiently.

We nodded our heads and stood up before we handed back our golf clubs.

"So what's next Kylee?" Scott asked as we walked back to the car.

"I don't know. Liv, what do you want to do?" Kylee asked.

"It's not my birthday," I said.

"Yet," Cole said. I rolled my eyes.

"Why don't we go walk down Hollywood boulevard and see all the stars?" Theresa asked.

"Sure," Kylee said.

We walked over to the car and got in. I rested my head on Cole's shoulder as he wrapped his arm around me.

"Are you okay?" Cole asked. I nodded my head.

Cole never asked any more questions as his dad drove down the road.

A few minutes later, Scott found a parking spot. We got out of the car as Cole held my hand and we walked down the street.

Jim and Andy along with a few other security guards were around us as they pushed away the paparazzi. We saw many of the stars as Cole and I got our picture with a few of them.

"Can we talk?" Cole asked. I nodded my head as I followed him around the one building. He stopped walking and turned and faced me. "What is going on?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders. Cole sighed. "You're nominated for a few Grammy's," he said.

"I am?!" I asked. Cole nodded his head.

"Yes, I was going to tell you on your birthday, but I didn't know if you saw it already on Twitter or Instagram," Cole said.