Chapter 46

Chapter 46

Liv POV

"Liv, stay up here and help me with my set please," Austin said jumping on stage.

I looked at my girls as they nodded their heads. "Okay," I said as the crowd cheered.

We sang his songs "Say You're Just A Friend," "Say Somethin," "What About Love," and ended with his newest single "Banga Banga." After we were done, I was tired.

"Why did you want me out there with you?" I asked as we got offstage.

"I think I'm falling for you," he said.

"What?!" I screamed.

"I know you have a boyfriend," Austin said quickly. "I just wanted you to know," he said looking down. He sat down on one of the many crates looking disappointed in himself.

I sat down beside him. "Austin, you are one of my best friends, you treat me like a sister, and I love that about you. I could never see myself dating you because you know things about me that I would never tell a boyfriend, I'm sorry," I said hugging him.

"See! That right there!" He said looking at me. I gave him a questioning look.

"What?" I asked.

"Your voice! It's like you're slightly talking your language and then you have a bit of a Texas twang with it!" Austin said. I looked down at the floor.

"I pick up on accents, my one aunt would change her voice whenever she read a story to make it more interesting and then my mom loved it so she started doing it, so that's how I read stories as well. Or I watched way too much Hannah Montana growing up," I said. Austin laughed.

"And you're also from Texas," he said. I nodded my head.

"That too," I said before we fell into a comfortable silence. Okay, maybe it was a little awkward, but I'm with Cole. Nothing is going to change that. He is my husband.

"I'm sorry," Austin said after a while.

"It's okay, you're not the first," I said.

"Fans?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"I also had to let Justin and Harry down," I said laughing at the memories.

Austin's eyes went wide, "Justin Bieber asked you out?" He said surprised. I nodded my head. "And you told him no?"

"I was with Cole at the time!" I said laughing.

"Same with Harry?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"Mine and Cole's fans think we are "End Game," whatever that means," I said rolling my eyes.

"It means that everyone is rooting for you both to get married and be together forever," Austin said.

"Oh," I said as he laughed. "Then I hope that it happens."

Cole POV

The guys and I had a meet and greet today. We went to our usual studio and walked in as fans screamed our names. We walked to the front and introduced ourselves, before we started getting questions from our fans.

"Cole, what is your favorite Liv Stevenson song?" A fan asked.

I got handed the microphone. "I love them all," I said as the crowd laughed. "But if I had to choose one, I would say, "Because Of You,"" I said.

"I love that one," Will said.

"Bro, you love all her song," Dana said rolling his eyes.

"We all love her music," Gabe said.