Chapter 61

Chapter 61

Cole POV

I woke up the next morning alone. I looked around and remembered I was at Liv's aunt and uncle's house.

I got up and walked towards the kitchen as my parents, Kylee, Melissa, Frank, Kayla, Callie and Liv were all around the kitchen table eating breakfast.

"Good morning," I said.

"Good morning," they said as I grabbed a plate and took some pancakes. I sat down beside Liv and kissed her cheek.

"Good morning," I said to her.

"Good morning," she said smiling at me.

I looked over at my parents as they watched Liv and I.

"Cole?" Liv asked.

"Yes love?" I asked.

Liv went over to my ear. "Callie and Kayla are going to their friends house this morning so we're telling them soon. Mark and Candy are coming here," she said.

"Are you okay?" I asked. Liv nodded her head.

"They are going to accept us," she said.

I sniffled a laugh. "They can't do anything about it. We'd have to go through a divorce, and they would have to win custody over you," I said. Liv's eyes went wide.

"I don't want that," Liv said.

"Me either," I said.

A few minutes later we finished breakfast as Melissa took the children to their friends house.

"We don't have any proof," Liv said as we went downstairs.

"Yes we do," I said as I went to my bag and pulled out the DVD of our wedding.

"Why do you have that?" Liv asked walking over to me.

"You know that being away from you is hard, and there's times I'm jealous of your fans," I said sitting down on the couch. Liv sat down beside me and wrapped her arms around me. "This helps me know that you're mine," I said before I kissed her lips. "Also anytime you wear your necklace," I said touching the C necklace around her neck.

"I love you," Liv said.

"I love you," I said before I kissed her lips briefly.

A little while later, Callie and Kayla went over to their friends house, as Candy and Mark arrived.

"What is this about?" Aunt Candy asked as she sat down on the couch. Liv and I stood in front of the TV with my laptop hooked up.

I looked over at Liv as she looked at me and nodded her head. "Cole and I wanted to talk to you all about something very important," she said.

"This is something very important people know because it affects them, and knowing you're all related to Liv, this needs to be said," I said.

"We can't have what's said in this room said anywhere else or it risks mine and Cole's career," Liv said before she sat down. I sat down beside her and took her hand in mine.

"So you only know half the story, my dad died when I was only a few months old from a stroke. My mom and Theresa were the best of friends in college, they were in each other's wedding and would call whenever possible. A few years ago, my mom got really sick and she didn't want to go to the doctors to get it checked out. She eventually did and she had stage four of lung cancer," Liv said as I rubbed her back.

"My mom and her mom talked all the time when Alice was in the hospital. Little did Liv and I know was that they were planning our wedding," I said.

"Wedding?" Aunt Candy asked. I nodded my head.