Chapter 74

Chapter 74

Cole POV

Final day of filming hashtag band camp. We've all had a lot of fun but now it's time to finish the series and get ready for tour.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" Bonquesia, Jeffery and Todrick yelled as we started the next episode of hastag bandcamp. David, Will, Gabe, Dana and I were all sitting at the table.

"We are so proud of you boys," Bonquesia said.

"You guys did so good this summer!" Jeffery yelled.

"Yes you did, and dispite everything that happened, I just want you to know that I am so happy that you choose to come and spend your summer vacation with me. I think we all are, right Willfried?" Todrick asked as he was about to walk past us.

"No," he said flatly then walked away.

"Okay anyway guys think about this, tomorrow tonight, you will be competing in the finals, of Battle of the Boybands. Can you believe that?" Todrick asked smiling.

I looked over at Gabe as he started his lines.

"Yes, but we have something to say," Gabe said.

"Just simmer down, Gabe," Todrick said interrupting Gabe.

"Bonquisha, Jeffery and I want you know that no matter what happens tomorrow night, we are so happy with your progress," Todrick started but Gabe interrupted him.

"Look we really have something to say," Gabe said.

"Gabe, shh," Todrick said looking at Gabe. I looked over at Liv as she caught my stare and smiled at me.

"We just want you to know that all of your efforts have been so worth wild and no matter what the outcome, we-" Todrick started to say before Jeffery interrupted him.

"You guys have blossomed from grumpy boy band caterpillars to beautiful soaring butterflies. You're doing it Dana, you're flying!" Jeffery said touching Dana's face.

That was slightly unscripted. He only had one line, and it wasn't any of that. Dana was surprised when Jeffery touched his face. He didn't know what to do.

"Thank you but-" Gabe said.

"Don't start Gabriel, I'm not done!" Jeffery yelled at Gabe. "I'm just really excited to see you branch your wings and not fly, no, none of you are flying into super stardom, everyone get in," he said as he laid down on the table. We all leaned in and hugged him. Todrick and Bonquesia both went over to him and got him off of the table.

"Thank you Jeffery that was beautiful," Todrick said once they had him up.

"I really meant that, from the bottom of my heart, that's why I said it," he said.

"Are you done?" Todrick asked him.

"Yes," he said turning away.

"Okay, guys, we just wanted you to know, without all the drama," Todrick said glancing over at Jeffery. "That we are very proud of you," he said. "Do you have anything to say, Bonquisha?" Todrick asked.

"Yes, after snowball everything that crazy just said! Listen, your voices have really improved, thanks to me! Hello! And I can't wait to see you out there hit them high notes hit them high notes!" She said singing the notes.

"Okay, and lastly," Todrick started to say before Gabe interrupted him once again.

"I just really have to interrupt you and say," Gabe said.

"What Gabe? What? What do you want? This is what the problem is, we are trying to give you guys a compliment and have a moment with the rest of the team, but everything once again has to be about Gabe! What do you want Gabe? Let's all team up together and go to Gabe land, and sip, Gabe juice, out of Gabe sipy cups, so we can listen to what Gabe has to say. What Gabe, What?!" Todrick asked.