Chapter 73

Chapter 73
Cole POV

The following day we got sent to a warehouse in LA. Liv and I left early in the morning to get there.

I drove up and parked beside Dana.

"We're here," I said.

"Yay, I love how you guys haven't said anything about your new music video yet," Liv said.

"We're still getting the attention with "Heartless," and with you writing songs for us left and right, we'll be looking at putting out an album maybe next year," I said.

"The same time I'm supposed to drop a new album?" Liv asked.

"Yes, the competition between Clivia," I said. Liv shook her head and got out of the car.

We walked up to our friends as we met up with Chris David.

"IM5, are you ready?" Chris asked. We nodded our heads. "Perfect, okay, so first I'm going to have you do the dance scene, before doing your individual shots with Liv, your dream girl," Chris said. "I want this music video to be sexy, and you all get a scene with Liv," he said.

"Sexy?" I asked. Liv looked over at me.

"We talked about this," she said. I nodded my head.

"I know, nothings going to change between us right?" I asked. Liv nodded her head.

"We're doing our scene last, I'm starting with Will, because I figured he would be the easiest," Liv said. I nodded my head.

"Let's get the final shots in," Chris said grabbing his camera.

We went up to the wall and started dancing as Liv disappeared into the tent to get dressed.

It's not like I'm worried about Liv falling for them, I just don't like it that she has to be sexy with them and not just me. She should only be sexy just for me. We redid that shot a few times before Chris had Liv join us.

She started with Will. The music started as Will directed her to the back of the room with the boxes. He pulled her closer to him and placed his hands on her waist as her hands went to his cheeks.

"Cut! That's it for Will," Chris said.

Liv then went with Gabe as Gabe sat down in the chair in the middle of the room. Liv was to just walk around the chair and place her arms around him a few different times. Then I saw Gabe reach for Liv and had her sit in his lap as their faces were super close to each other. Then Liv sat in the chair as Gabe walked around a few times.

I was getting a little jealous so I walked away and just avoided what was going on. I know she was just acting but she's mine.

I sat in the back as I kept an eye on the cameras but stayed hidden until it was my turn. I was on my phone avoiding everyone.

Next Liv was with David as they did their scenes on a staircase. Her hair was down again as she was in a different outfit. I watched as David pulled her closer and kept her close for a moment.

I looked away not wanting to watch my wife kiss him. I've witnessed it once and I don't want to see it again.

"Where's Cole?" Liv asked.

"I don't know, I'll go find him," Gabe said.

I stayed in the back as I heard Liv run past me and into the dressing room to change again. She was going to be with Dana.

"Cole?" I heard Gabe call as he rounded the corner. I stayed quiet as he saw me. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm watching from back here," I said.