Chapter 58

Chapter 58

Cole POV

It's been a little over a week since Liv was last home. We were on speaking terms, but I wasn't ready to make her mine again.

Dalton leaves the band in a few days and we've been kind of quiet on the band account. We all just need time to adjust, but we still have shows coming up soon.

Liv will be here for the final few shows, and then she's off to continue her tour. Jill and Liv set up a few shows for us, including a show in Canada, Arizona and New Jersey. We will be everywhere. Then I have some time off to be with Liv for our three year anniversary.

Today was my birthday and Liv said she was coming home for my birthday. I didn't see any messages saying she had arrived yet, or maybe she changed her mind since were on a break.

I texted Gabe, Will, Dana and Dalton, and got nothing in reply.

I got up and grabbed my laptop and got on Twitter. I saw a whole bunch of messages from fivers wishing me a happy birthday. I liked and replied to a few of them before I heard Onyx start barking.

"Cole!" My mom yelled.

"I'm coming," I said as I changed my shirt. I walked out of my room and into the living room to see my friends and Liv.

"Happy eighteenth birthday Cole!" They said. I smiled as Liv ran over to me and hugged me.

"Happy Birthday," she said.

"Thank you baby girl," I said before I kissed her lips. Our friends cheered. I pulled away after a few seconds and held her close in my arms. "Who got you from the airport?" I asked.

"These people," Liv said pointing at our friends. "We've been texting for the past few days on what we were going to do," Liv said.

"Liv was the main planner," Dana said. Liv nodded her head.

"I'm not surprised," I said looking at her as she smiled at me. "Can I talk to you?" I asked her. Liv nodded her head as I lead her to my bedroom.

She walked in and turned around and faced me. I closed the door and looked at her.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I shouldn't have yelled at you, and I should've told you the truth about not inviting Dalton," I said.

"Do they know we've been-" Liv started to say before I cut her off.

"No, what about your girls?" I asked.

"Aimee," Liv said as she stood by the wall.

I walked over to her and pulled her to the middle of the room. I wrapped my arms around her and held her. "I'm so sorry," I said in her ear. I pulled away and looked at her as the tears were forming in her eyes.

I cleared the tears before I kissed her lips. I pulled away and looked at her. "Mine?" I asked. Liv nodded her head.

"Always," she said hugging me. "Happy birthday," Liv said as I kissed the top of her head.

I heard some voices by the door. I looked over at Liv as she looked at me. I went over to her ear.

"Want to scare them?" I asked with a smile. Liv nodded her head. "Follow my lead," I said before I kissed her. I leaned her up against the wall as I hit my hands against the wall. I pulled away. "Giggle," I told her as she looked at me confused. I tickled her stomach as she started laughing. "I love you Livii," I said.

"I love you Cole," she said as I pulled her away from the wall and opened the door. We smiled as Dalton, Dana and Gabe looked at us horrified.

"Did you two just?" Gabe asked.