Chapter 56

Chapter 56

Cole POV

The next couple of days went by slow but fast. IM5 released "Touchdown Dance," right before the Super Bowl and Liv was all over Twitter and Instagram with the lyrics and talking about the song.

I was laying on the bed with my phone out as Liv walked into the room.

"I love "Touchdown Dance,"" she said before jumping over to me.

"I know," I said as I pulled her into my arms. "So you leave tomorrow and then your back in my arms next week," I said. Liv nodded her head.

"Then back on tour for a week before your birthday and then I won't see you until Canada," Liv said.

"You're going to be there?" I asked.

"Yes, unless you don't want me there," Liv said worriedly.

I leaned over and kissed her lips lightly. "I'd love for you to be there," I said. Liv smiled. "Is Dalton going to be there for the Canada trip?" I asked.

Liv shook her head before sitting up. "No, he leaves March 3rd," she said before she walked towards the bathroom.

I sat up and looked at the photos Liv had around the room. A lot of them were of us, and some with our friends. We keep our wedding photos hidden along with the DVD full of photos, and the video of our wedding.

I went over to my desk and pulled out the video before putting it into my laptop.

Liv came out of the bathroom and walked towards the door.

"Babe, come here," I said.

Liv walked over to the bed and sat down as I  pressed play on the video.

"Cole and Liv Pendery, May 15th 2011," it read before it started showing pictures of us. I was able to put music to it as I played Liv's songs from Thankful, like "Before Your Love," and "A Moment Like This."

"I haven't seen this yet," Liv said.

"Why haven't you?" I asked. Liv shrugged as it showed a picture of me and my family, before showing Liv and her mom.

"Mom," she whispered. I wrapped my arms around Liv and kissed her forehead.

Then video of me walking down the isle started, before Liv and Alex Karev walked down the isle to me.

"Do you want to know what was going through my head at that time?" I asked Liv. Liv shook her head.

"My bride looks beautiful, I can't wait for the rest of my life with her," I said before kissing her lips. "I love you," I said.

"I love you too," Liv said.

We watched as we said our vows and our kiss before we ran out of the church.

"Do you remember the conversation we had in the limo?" Liv asked.

"Yes," I said.

"You knew I was nervous right?" She asked.

"Yes, but I was as well," I said.

"Really?" She asked. I nodded my head.

"I had just gotten married to someone I barely knew," I said.

"Ohhh," Liv said. 

We watched the rest of the video as Liv curled up in my arms. I saw her holding her C necklace.

"I'm glad you love your necklace," I said. Liv looked down at her necklace and smiled.

"You told me before that it holds your love when I'm not with you," Liv said.