Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Liv POV

The next morning I woke up in my husbands arms. I looked over at him as his blonde hair was in his face. He was smiling in his sleep, which only meant one thing. He was either dreaming about me, dreaming about Star Wars. I smiled and slowly reached over for my glasses. I put them on before grabbing my phone.

It was nine fifteen. I unlocked my phone and sent a message to Theresa letting her know I was okay. I heard Cole's ringtone go off as I got out of his arms and reached over for his phone.

It was Marcus.

I smiled and answered the phone. "Hello, Cole Pendery's assicant Liv speaking, can I take a message?" I asked.

"Since when did he get an assistant?" Marcus asked.

"I said I was his assicant," I sassed.

"That's not a word," Marcus said.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever, he's sleeping," I said looking over at him. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me. "Maybe not, did I wake you?" I asked looking at Cole.

"Yes, your sass woke me up," he said sitting up. I rolled my eyes again. "Who are you screaming at?" Cole asked.

"Here," I said handing him his phone. "It's Marcus," I said. Cole rolled his eyes.

"Hello, sorry about her," Cole said as he pulled me into his arms. "I know, but she's more than just my assistant, and girlfriend," he said with a smile looking at me.

I leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Assicant," I said. He let me go as I walked downstairs to find Dana and his parents sitting at the table with breakfast.

"Good morning sis," Dana said.

"Good morning Dana," I said as I sat down at the table.

"Is Cole up?" Joni asked. I nodded my head.

"He's on the phone," I said as I took a plate and helped myself to a pancake and some eggs. I looked around for the ketchup as Big Dana slid it across the table. "Thank you," I said.

"No problem, I saw your eyes looking for it," he said with a smile. I smiled back before I sat down and started eating.

Nikki came down a few minutes later and helped herself to some breakfast before she looked at me. "Where is Cole?" She asked.

"On the phone," I said.

"Liv, do you want to go sledding today? And maybe ice staking as well?" Dana asked.

"Yes, I'd love to," I said before I looked over at Nikki. "May I?" I asked her.

"Yes, but tomorrow you have a radio interview with Star 100.7," Nikki said my eyes went wide.

"Is it with Bubba and Melanie?" I asked. Dana ran over to me and rubbed my shoulders.

"Yes," Nikki said forking a load of pancake into her mouth.

My breathing started to get uneven as the tears began to form in my eyes.

"Sorry about that," Cole said walking into the room. He walked over to me and kissed my cheek. "What's wrong?" He asked pulling me into his arms. I silently started to cry.

"She has a radio interview tomorrow morning with Bubba and Melanie," Dana said.

"Thanks for calming her down a bit," Cole said. "Baby, just relax, I will be there with you, don't worry," Cole said. I nodded my head before I leaned in and kissed his lips briefly. I faced my food and ate quietly.

Breakaway (Cole Pendery Story) Book 2 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara