Chapter 79

Chapter 79

Liv POV

The next few weeks, I was in Australia, Scotland, England, Ireland, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany and now I'm in Austria.

Cole and I talk when we can. We've had a few days where we didn't talk at all and it wasn't anything major, it's just our time differences didn't match up.

I would call in the morning of my time as it would be midnight for him. And I would do the same thing for him. I was saying good morning as he was saying good night.

I missed him like crazy. This is honestly the hardest part about being away from him. He was on tour with Todrick along with doing a mall tour with his friends.

I was in the hotel room with my laptop out and my iPad near me. I had my headphones in as I was watching a few different IM5 performances.

I went back and rewatched the boys "She Looks So Perfect," video.

They had stripped it down to a ballad as they had recorded it in the home studio of Cole and I's house. They also ran to the park and took a few shots of them on the swings and the slide.

I took a picture of the video and sent it to Cole, Dana, Gabe, Will and David.

Liv 💜: I miss you boys.

I sent the text as Will, David, Cole and Dana liked the message.

Dana: We miss you too!

Will: it's not the same when you're not with us either. 😞

Liv 💜: I have YouTube to watch you all.

Cole 💚: What time is it for you there?

Liv 💜: it's almost three in the afternoon.

Cole 💚: Mind if we call you in about a half hour? We're having breakfast right now.

Liv 💜: That works. I love you boys.

Will: We love you too!

Dana: love you sis.

David: ❤️

Cole 💚: Love you too baby girl. 😘

Liv 💜: Make sure Gabe knows I love him!

David: He knows.

I laughed.

I sat around and played around with some lyrics before I was getting a FaceTime call from my husband.

"COLE!" I yelled.

"LIVII!" Cole yelled copying me.

"I miss you," I said.

"I miss you too," he said. "One second, I'm going to put you on the big screen," Cole said as he moved some things around. "Here Dana talk to her as I get her on the screen," Cole said handing his phone off to Dana.

"Hey sis," Dana said.

"Hey, how's Gabe?" I asked.

"He's good, he's here do you want to talk to him?" Dana asked.

"He's gonna talk to me?!" I asked.

"What?" I heard Gabe asked.

"Gabe! I miss you!" I yelled as Dana brought the phone to him.

"Oh great this again," Gabe said rolling his eyes as everyone laughed. "I miss you as well," he said.

"No you don't, I know you're not being sincere," I said looking down. I glanced up to see Gabe roll his eyes again.