Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Cole POV

"Cole! Can we do another video?" Liv asked as she walked down the stairs.

I was in the recording studio downstairs with Marcus playing a video game.

"What kind of video?" I asked.

"Marcus is going to have to be in it," Liv said sitting down on the arm of the couch.

"What?" Marcus asked. I paused the game and looked at my wife.

"Once again I ask, what kind of video?" I asked.

"Since Marcus is here and is your best guy friend and I'm your best girl friend," Liv said before she paused. "I am your best girl that's a friend right?" She ask concerned.

I chuckled. "You are, and more than just that," I said winking at her.

Liv nodded her head. "What if you ask Marcus and I questions and see who knows you better?" She asked.

"I like it, you in?" I asked looking at Marcus.

"I'm in," Marcus said. I smiled.

"Okay, so Cole look up different questions you can ask us, I'll get the white boards," Liv said as she walked to the closet in the room.

"Cole? Nothing that I wouldn't be able to answer," Marcus said.

"Same! I know you very well, but don't ask something that you know he's going to get and I'm gonna be lost," Liv said walking over with the markers and dry erase boards.

"Don't worry, I'll keep it simple," I said as I pulled out my phone and started looking up questions.

Liv put the dry erase boards on the side of the couch before she went to set up the tripod for the video.

Liv POV

A few minutes later we were ready to go. I was sitting beside Cole as Marcus sat on the other side of him.

"Hello everyone, I'm Cole, joined by best friend from Texas, Marcus," Cole said looking over at him.

"What's up?" Marcus asked looking at the camera.

"And my beautiful girlfriend, Liv," Cole said looking at me. I waved at the camera. "And today we will be doing a challenge to see who knows me better, my best friend or my girlfriend," Cole said.

"Like, comment and subscribe to watch more videos," I said.

"Are y'all ready?" Cole asked. I nodded my head. "Okay, first question, what is my favorite color?"

"Easy," Marcus said. I smiled and wrote down his favorite color. I put the lid back on the marker and looked over at Cole.

"Ready?" Cole asked. I flipped my board over. "Flip, green and green, both get a point," he said as he smiled at me.

I erased my board before I looked at Cole. "What is my favorite band?" He asked.

"IM5," I coughed.

"You're right, but I'm looking for another answer," Cole said. I smiled at him before I started writing.

"I'm ready," Marcus said.

"Same," I said as I finished off the word.

"Flip," Cole said. I flipped my board over as he looked at Marcus' board first. "Styx and Liv that's not how you spell Styx," Cole said looking at my board.

"What do you mean?" I asked as I checked my spelling. "That's how you spell sticks, s-t-i-c-k-s" I said.

"No, babe, it's a yx, but it's pronounced sticks," Cole said.