Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Liv POV

Cole carried me back to our spot as his parents laughed at us.

"Why are you always carrying her?" Scott asked.

"She's a wild one dad," Cole said.

"I'm not that wild," I said hitting him briefly on the shoulder.

"Hey Liv, can I tell you a secret?" Cole asked. I nodded my head. He went towards my ear. "I love you," he said before kissing my cheek. I rolled my eyes.

"Cole, that isn't a secret, everyone knows that," I said.

"Are you kids ready to go back to the hotel and get ready for dinner?" Scott asked standing up and grabbing his shirt. We nodded our heads and helped pack up our belongings.

We got back to the hotel and showered. I was wearing a black dress and added a little black barrette to the left side of my hair.

"Gorgeous," Cole said as I looked into the mirror. I turned and faced him. He was wearing a red dress shirt with his tan pants. He walked over to the mirror and spiked his hair up just a little bit. "Are you okay?" He asked looking over at me through the mirror.

"Just admiring you," I said before looking away.

"Babe," Cole said moving my face to meet his. He leaned down and kissed my lips. I pulled away. I saw him lick his lips. "What is this?" He asked.

"It's cherry," I said not understanding why he was questioning me about it.

"Why would you change it on me? What happened to strawberry?" Cole complained as I reapplied my lips.

"I thought I'd try something different," I said. "Do you not like it?"

"I do like it, I was just expecting your strawberry chapstick," Cole said a little disappointed.

"I'm sorry," I said with a bit a attitude. I finished reapplying my chapstick before I stood up and walked out of the bathroom. I grabbed my purse and phone, before walking out the door with Cole.

"Our two years of dating is coming up soon," Cole said as we made it to the lobby to meet up with his parents. "What would you like to do?"

"Bowling," I said without hesitation.

"What is up with you bowling all the time?" Cole asked.

"It's simple, it's fun, and you asked, I gave you an answer," I said.

"Sometimes your sass is too much help," Cole said. I started laughing.

"I'm being honest," I said as Kylee and his parents walked over towards us. "Also, you signed the papers for my sass," I said.

"What papers?" Cole asked.

"The ones you signed in May, two years ago," I said. Cole's eyes went wide.

"What did you say to him?" Kylee asked looking between me and Cole.

"Just reminding him how sassy I am," I said with a smile. Cole rolled his eyes.

"Are you ready?" Scott asked. We nodded our heads and walked out to the car. We drove a little while before stopping in front of an Italian restaurant. We saw paparazzi nearby and I rolled my eyes.

"They follow me everywhere," I said.

Cole took my hand and rubbed it. "Babe, we've been through this multiple times," he assured me. I kissed his cheek.

We got out of the car and ran into the restaurant. We got seated right away just because of who I am. I sat down beside Cole and looked at him as he looked at the menu.