Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Cole POV

The next couple of days I was happy with my wife again. She eventually got over winning the awards and started writing more songs.

Liv went back on tour for a few days and last night I got a call with her in tears.

Liv had shown her team "Behind These Hazel Eyes," and they loved it. They want it to be the title of her second album. Liv was pissed because she now has to explain why the song is called "Behind These Hazel Eyes," if she has blue eyes.

Liv was so mad that she ended up writing a song about it. The song was called "Hear me."

I stayed on the phone with her while she wrote the song and truthfully it was really good. By the time she finished the song she wasn't all that mad.

I made a joke because the song wasn't about leaving and I was able to get a smile from her. She then wrote a song called "One Minute," and threw some lyrics towards me.

The next day Dana and I walked into the studio.

"Are you excited about recording "Superman?" Dana asked. I nodded my head.

"It's a great song, you, Will, Dalton and Liv did amazing with it," I said.

"Thanks," he said as we walked into the room. Gabe, Will and Dalton were already there along with Jill.

"Hey guys," I said.

"Hey," they said.

"Hey babe," Liv said as she turned around where I thought Jill was standing.

"Liv?" I asked. Liv nodded her head and kissed my lips briefly.

"I needed to record and I was in Portland last night," She said.

"Oh, which song?" I asked. Liv rolled her eyes. "Oh," I said.

"Yeah," she said.

"What song?" Dalton asked.

"I wrote a song called "Behind My Blue Eyes," and they weren't all that crazy about it, then Cole gave me the idea to call it "Behind These Hazel Eyes," and so I stuck with it and now my team loves it and won't stop talking about it," Liv said.

"She's frustrated because her team isn't listening to her so she wrote a song about it," I said putting my arm around Liv.

"Oh," Dalton said.

"I'm going to record the demo with Charlie and Chris," Liv said. "I'll check in with yinz later, love you," she said pecking my lips and running out the door.

"Love you too!" I called out to her.

As Liv was running out the door, Eban and Jill walked into the room. Eban looked over at me.

"Is she recording?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"I guess she's only in town for today," I said.

"Okay, we will see if we can steal her for a bit to record "Superman," Eban said. "Will, are you good to go?" He asked.

Will nodded his head and walked over to the piano. He started the opening chords as we began to sing.

Liv POV

I walked into the room and pulled out my phone.

"What song do you want to start with? "Behind These Hazel Eyes," or "Where is your heart?"" Chris David asked.

"A new one I wrote," I mumbled.

Charlie walked in and went over to the piano and started playing "Where is your Heart." I sat down in the one chair and looked at the words for "One Minute," and "Hear me."