Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Marcus POV

I walked off the plane with Trystan and went over to baggage claim and grabbed my suitcase.

"Back in LA," Trystan said putting on his sunglasses. I nodded my head.

We were in LA for Cole's birthday today. We were surprising him, along with his wife.

"Is she here yet?" Trystan asked.

"I don't know," I said as we walked outside with our luggage. I checked my phone and didn't see any messages from Liv, or Gabe. He was supposed to be picking us up.

"Hey Marcus and Trystan," A voice said from behind me. She had dark black hair and was wearing jean shorts and a white heart t-shirt.

"Hi? Do we know you?" Trystan asked.

"How do you always forget who I am?" She asked as that voice sounded familiar to me.

"I don't know you?" Trystan asked.

"Yes you do, how you doing sis?" I asked giving Liv a hug.

"Good, and yourself?" She asked.

"Good, so what's your new name now that you're a blonde?" I asked.

"I don't even know, Rebecca?" Liv asked.

"Wait, you know her?" Trystan asked.

"I am about to slap those sunglasses off your face!" Liv said staring down Trystan.

"Bro, it's Liv," I whispered.

"Ohhh!" Trystan said as Liv shook her head.

"Where's Gabe? I have to hide soon," Liv said looking around at the cars in the parking lot.

"He should be here," I said looking around as well.

"Liv, I'm sorry," Trystan said quietly as he went to stand beside her.

Liv looked him over before nodding her head at him. "It's okay," she said after a few moments.

A black car pulled up beside us as Liv walked over to the trunk and opened it. Gabe got out of the car.

"Sorry I'm late, they were doing construction," he said helping us with our bags.

"A text would've been helpful," Liv said.

I pulled out my phone and sent a text to Cole.

Marcus: Happy Birthday bro!

I put my phone away and got in the backseat of the car with Liv.

"Okay, so where am I dropping you off?" Gabe asked looking at Liv.

"Dana's and then his parents will take me over to the house, I will walk around the house into the garage, walk into the recording studio and jump into the box," Liv said telling us the plan once again.

"Okay," Gabe said as he got on the road.

I watched Liv as she pulled out her phone. She stared at her lock screen of her and Cole. She was kissing Cole's cheek as he smiled.

"Soon," I said as I put my hand on her thigh. Liv nodded her head before wiping the tear about to fall.

"I don't know why I'm crying," she said before the tears starting falling.

"Liv, is everything okay?" Gabe asked looking at her through the rear view mirror.

"Yeah," she said softly.