Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Liv POV

I was sitting in the bathroom adding a little bit of makeup to my face. I was getting ready to meet with the Magcon boys today before having to fly out to Detroit tonight to get on another plane to get to Italy.

I am looking forward for this vacation, Cole is extremely excited. He is calling it our honeymoon we never took.

"Hey, you almost ready?" Cole asked. I nodded my head and stood up. Cole took my hand and lead me to his car.

"You're going to stay with me, right?" I asked putting on my seatbelt.

"Yes Liv, mainly to make sure they know you're taken," Cole said as he backed out of the driveway. I smiled and rolled my eyes.

I put the directions on my phone as Cole learned the hard way, that I am terrible with directions. I don't know road names, and I can barely read a map. This is why I'm in the band One Direction. Cole is also scared if I get my drivers licenses because he says he's getting me a GPS when that day comes.

"Are you excited?" Cole asked.

"Meeting the boys or Italy?" I asked.

"Both, but mainly Italy," Cole said.

"Yeah," I said.

"We could always turn this trip into our honeymoon," Cole said. I shook my head.

"Your parents will be with us," I said.

"Yes, but they are allowing us to go out every once and while, while we are there," Cole said.

"Cole, can't you just drop it?" I asked.

"The conversation or the honeymoon part?" Cole asked.

"The honeymoon, we will get there soon, why are you trying to rush things?" I asked.

"I just want to make sure you're happy, and excited about being with me," he said before pulling up to Cameron Dallas' house.

"Jedi, I am happy and excited about being with you. I just like things one at a time. I know we're married, and at times it does feel like we're married, but we're still very young. No one at our ages would be thrown into an arrangement without living life first," I said.

"I get where you're coming from," Cole said. "I'm just worried about losing you," he admitted.

I rolled my eyes. "You're not going to lose me that quickly," I said.

"Your going to fight for us?" Cole asked. I nodded my head.

"You're the only person I have for family, and I don't want to get to know anybody else besides you. My mom trusts you to make me happy and walk with me through my accomplishments. Trust me when I say that you make me happy, and that you are my favorite person to talk to about anything, and the reason I smile so much when anyone mentions your name," I said smiling at Cole.

"I freaking love you," Cole said connecting our lips together. We kissed for a few seconds before I pulled away and got out of the car. I started walking towards the door as Cole ran to catch up with me.

I got to the door right as Cole took my hand. "You always keep me on my toes," Cole said.

"I love the chase," I said as the door opened.

"LIV! So glad you could make it! Come on in!" Cameron said as he moved out of the way.

"Thank you," I said as I walked into the house. The house was quiet, with voices coming from the one room.