Chapter 70 part 2

Chapter 70 part 2

Cole POV

The next morning I woke up with Liv in my arms. I smiled, before I got up and went to get the flowers from my sister's room.

I put them on the nightstand where Liv slept before walking out to make breakfast for her.

She is the only one I would wake up early for. She's my girl.

I started making breakfast before my mom came and joined me.

We made breakfast before I took a tray to my room for Liv. I walked in to find the bed made and no Liv.

I rolled my eyes as Liv walked out of the bathroom still in her pj's.

"Good morning baby girl," I said.

"Good morning," Liv said before she saw what I was holding. "Did I just ruin it?" She asked.

"Kinda," I said.

Liv walked over to me and pushed me out the door. "Let's try that again," she said before she shut the door.

I gave her ten seconds before I opened the door with the tray.

"Good morning baby girl," I said.

Liv sat up in the bed and moved some of the sheets. "Good morning Cole, what's this?" She asked as I walked over to her. I placed the tray in her lap as I kissed her forehead.

I walked over to the other side of the bed and sat down beside her.

"Breakfast," I said before Liv laughed.

"I know, but why?" She asked.

"You can drop the act," I said before I laughed.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you too," I said before I kissed her lips. "Three years," I said.

"Three amazing years," Liv said.

We laid around and watched Netflix most of the morning and into the afternoon. I checked my phone.

"Wanna go out?" I asked. Liv nodded her head. I kissed the top of her head before she went to get ready. "Casual," I said.

"Thank you," Liv said as she disappeared into her closet. She came out a minute later wearing jeans and a purple t-shirt.

I took her hand and lead her to my car. We went to Starbucks and got vanilla bean fraps, before going to Target.

Liv let go of my hand and took off running. "Where are you going?" I asked trying to catch up to her.

"Books!" Liv said. I rolled my eyes.

"Only my girl," I said as I followed her.

I walked into the book aisle and found my wife picking up a book.

"Do you not have enough books?" I asked. Liv shook her head.

"You can never have too many books," she said. "Also you should be happy I'm obsessed with books, it's better than some of the other things out there," she said.

"Yeah, and I don't have to worry about you cheating on me," I said.

"Exactly," Liv said before I kissed her cheek.

"Would you want to go to Nantucket with me sometime?" I asked.

"Is that even a question I have to answer?" Liv asked with a smile.

"Maybe when you turn eighteen," I said.

"Nooo," Liv said as I laughed.

"Would you rather live in a caste or a ranch?" I asked.