Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Liv POV

The following day I got released from the hospital. Cole stayed by my side the whole time and made sure I was drinking water every hour on the hour.

Marcus and I were still "together," but everyone knows who my heart truly belongs to.

Cole and I got back on a plane. This time we were going to Texas. The guys and I have a few days off before I have to join Magcon for a few more dates, and the guys go back on tour.

"Cole?" I asked.

"Yes babe?" He asked.

"Do your friends know we are coming back?" I asked.

"My close friends know, also because we have Marcus with us as well," Cole said as he looked across from us.

"What are you talking about?" Marcus asked taking off his headphones.

"Do our friends know we are coming back?" Cole asked.

"I told Trystan, Spencer and Ryan we were coming back," Marcus said.

"I would just text the group chat," Cole said.

"Do you want to switch seats?" I asked. "So you're not speaking directly into my face?" I asked.

Cole looked at me and nodded his head. We switched our seats as I pulled out my laptop and my headphones, so I could do some work.

A few hours later we landed in Dallas Texas. We got off the plane and went towards Scott's car. We got in as he drove us to the house.

We got inside and started unpacking before I laid down on the bed. "I'm tired," I said. Cole laid down beside me and kissed my lips.

"Same here," he said.

"I'm glad you forgave me, it was torture without you," I said.

"Same here, there was times I wanted to call it off, but then I'd see another photo of you and Marcus and get all jealous," Cole said.

"I am yours," I said before kissing his lips.

"I know, that's what kept bringing me back to you. You're my wife for a reason, and I promised your mom I would take care of you. It all comes back to our vows and my promise to your mother. I love you, Olivia," Cole said.

"I love you too," I said he pulled me closer. "Can we please stop fighting? Or having these little breaks?" I asked.

"Okay baby," Cole said. I smiled.

Cole and I ended up taking a nap before we were called for dinner.

Theresa and Scott kept sharing looks with one another as Cole and I quickly caught on.

"Mom, Dad, why do you keep sharing looks with one another," Cole asked after a while.

"Liv, there is something we want to ask you," Theresa said before I cut her off.

"You want me to leave?" I asked.

"What! No!" Cole yelled.

"No Liv, that's not it," Theresa said as I took a deep breath.

"You are never leaving me, do you understand?" Cole asked. I nodded my head.

"Liv, Scott and I have our class reunion this Friday night, and we are on the committee to help host," Theresa said.

"So we were wondering if you'd be willing to sing some-" Scott started to say before I cut him off.

"Yes!" I said quickly.