Chapter 51

Chapter 51

Cole POV

I walked out of my room and went into the kitchen and saw my mom and my wife eating breakfast.

"Good morning," I said to my mother.

"Good morning sweetie," she said.

"Good morning Livii," I said. Liv looked up at me and smiled.

"Good morning," she said. I sat down beside her and kissed her cheek.

"So what's up with the band meeting being held today?" I asked.

"It's the day before I start tour," Liv said. "I'll be on zoom the next few band meetings."

"What's this meeting even about?" I asked.

"Your new song, and some other things I can't tell you just yet," She said with a smile.

I was about to say something else to her before her phone rang. Liv answered the phone.

"Hello Scooter," she said. I looked at her before she stood up and walked towards her room.

I turned and faced my mother as she smiled at me. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing," she said as she went to the stove and poured some tea.

"Do you know something I should know?" I asked.

"Nope, but your wife loves you," my mom said.

"That's good to hear," I said taking a bite of the bacon on my plate. "Because I love her too," I said as I heard Liv's footsteps running towards me.

"Cole! Cole! Cole! Cole! Cole!" She said running towards me. I turned around and faced her as she kissed my lips. I pulled her off of me.

"Olivia, relax," I said holding her arms.

"Cole! I'm happy!" She said.

"I can tell that your happy," I said looking into her blue eyes. They were sparking with excitement. "What has you so happy, besides me of course," I said winking at her. Liv blushed before she looked at me.

"I am filming a new music video soon, guess what song," she said.

"Okay, um, "You Found Me?"" I asked. Liv's smile went away.

"No," she said. "Try again."

"Okay, what about "Where is Your Heart?"" I asked.

"No," she groaned. "You told me this song was your favorite off my album," Liv said.

"Okay, don't fret, is it "Walk Away?"" I asked.

"No, Theresa, what song is it?" Liv asked looking at my mom.

""Because of You?"" My mom said looking at Liv. I looked at Liv as she smiled.

"It's "Because of You?"" I asked. Liv nodded her head. "That's amazing," I said giving her a hug.

"They want a ballad and we've been fighting about "Because of You," for a while now, that it came down to my team having to make a vote including my band and "Because of You," won. Also Scooter wanted me to ask you if you'd be willing to be my love interest for the video?" Liv asked. I smiled.

"I'd love to," I said.

"You are the best," Liv said hugging me.

She stayed in my arms for a minute as I looked over at my mom. She smiled. Liv pulled away and grabbed her phone.

"We have a meeting to go to soon," I said as I turned and finished my breakfast.

"I know," she said.