Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Liv POV

I opened my eyes and saw the ceiling of my LA home. I smiled. I turned and faced Cole as he was breathing softly. He was still asleep.

I love these moments with him. It's peaceful for my mind letting me know that he is mine. I never thought he would be this happy with me. I always thought nobody would ever love me because I'm a loner. Cole doesn't see any of it. He sees a carefree, sassy girl, he can call his.

I watched Cole move closer to me and place his hands dangerously close to my breasts. I quickly placed my hands on top of his and moved them down to my stomach.

I saw Cole open his eyes. "That wasn't a dream," he said pulling me closer to him.

"What wasn't a dream?" I asked.

"You being away on tour," Cole said as his eyes went to my lips.

"Can I try something?" I asked.

"Of course, but first," Cole said as he connected our lips. Our lips moved in sync before I smiled into the kiss. Cole pulled away and smiled. "Good morning baby," he said.

"Good morning," I said blushing.

"What was it you wanted to try?" He asked.

I looked away from his eyes. It wasn't anything bad, just something to step out of my comfort zone.

"Stop me if I'm doing it wrong, or if you're not ready," I said.

"Okay," Cole said as I climbed on top of him. Cole smiled and placed his hands on my lower back. "I'm so ready for this," he said. I leaned down and kissed his lips.

We slowly started making out before I pulled away and rolled over. "Was that bad?" I asked.

"Liv, you need to stop telling yourself you are doing things wrong in your head. Give yourself the credit you deserve. I get it, you're scared but you can't let fear run your life," Cole said getting up and walking to the bathroom.

I picked up my glasses from my glasses case before laying back down and looking at the ceiling fan.

I thought about what Cole said and he's right. I can't let my fear take over me. How come when I'm on stage I'm more myself than when I'm off stage?  Is it the melody and lyrics that get to me? Or am I just that focused on the music to not care what other people say?

"Babe," Cole said making me jump up and look at him. "I didn't mean to scare you," he said quickly as he went to grab his towel. "Don't overthink what I told you. All that really matters is that I love you for who you are. Little changes are okay, but don't change who you are to be someone you're not," he said walking closer to me.

"When did you become so wise?" I asked.

"I'm another year older and another year  wiser," Cole said kissing my cheek.

"Oh shoot," I said as my eyes went wide. "You'll be legal in another year!" I said. Cole chuckled.

"Yes, I will be," he said.

"Can we do another YouTube video?" I asked.

"What's your plan?" Cole asked walking into the bathroom. I followed him until I got to the door and stood there.

"I found a few challenges I'd like you to do," I said.

"Challenges? You're not going to put makeup on me or make me wear a dress, are you?" He asked as he turned on the water.

"No, it's not that extreme," I said laughing a little. I thought about it for a split second. "Do you want me to put you in a dress?" I asked.

"No! I'd lose my manliness if I did that!" Cole yelled as I laughed.