Chapter 36

Chapter 36

Liv POV

"Cole and Liv, it's time to wake up! You have school today," Theresa said banging on our bedroom door.

"Five more minutes mom," Cole said.

I opened my eyes and looked at Cole. I smiled and kissed his cheek before getting up. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth before putting my brush through my hair.

Cole and I were still doing online school but there are times where I will have to go to school for certain things. Right now I'm allowed to stay home since I have an album dropping in the next few months and I have to do some touch ups and my photo shoot later today.

I didn't bother on adding any makeup, it's the same teacher that's been teaching me since I switched to online school.

I walked out of the bathroom and went to my closet and pulled out my new jean shorts with my black T-shirt with an X string in the back. I put my hair up in it's half up half down style, before I added my new purple tennis shoes.

"You look beautiful," Cole said sitting up from the bed.

"Thank you," I said. "Senior year," I teased. Cole rolled his eyes.

"Few more months and I'm done," Cole said getting up.

"I still have two years," I said.

"Wait, so does that mean I'm going to have to go to your Junior and Senior proms?" Cole asked. I shrugged.

"Maybe," I said.

"I'm okay with that, but you are coming with me for my Senior prom," Cole promised as he walked into the bathroom.

"Is that your way of asking me?" I asked through the door.

"No, I'll ask when I know the details, just keep your schedule clear when it happens," Cole said.

"Okay," I said. "I'll try."

I walked away from the door and grabbed my laptop. I walked out of the room and into my bedroom and put my laptop on my desk. I walked out of my room and into the kitchen as Theresa handed me a plate of food.

"Good morning sweetie," she said.

"Good morning," I said as I sat down at the table.

"Tenth grade," Scott said.

"Senior year for Cole," I said as I added some eggs to my mouth.

"Before you know it we will have three high school graduates," Theresa said.

I rolled my eyes. "That won't be for another two years," I said. "And doesn't Kylee graduate college the same year I graduated high school?" I asked.

"She is right," Scott said.

"Then we could just have a party for the both of us, we already share our birthdays together," I said.

"You're already planning your birthday?" Cole asked walking into the room. I rolled my eyes.

"You're late to the conversation," I said.

"I'm sorry it takes this long for perfection," Cole said sassily. I started laughing.

"Cole don't sass your wife," Theresa said. Cole winked at me as he sat down beside me to eat his breakfast.

"Seriously, what were you saying about your birthday?" Cole asked.

"You graduate next year, and Kylee graduates college the same year I graduate high school," I said.

"Okay," Cole said.