Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Cole POV

After doing the challenges from Liv, I went back to my room and got dressed for the interview and photo shoot.

I put on my dark jeans along with my white dress shirt before adding my black vest. I fixed my hair as Liv walked into the room. Her mouth dropped to the floor.

I smiled. "Baby, you okay?" I asked. Liv shook her head. "Are you able to talk?" I asked. Liv nodded her head.

I walked over to her and kissed her lips before pulling away. Liv looked up still in a trance. "Liv," I said waving my hand in front of her.

She blinked her eyes before looking at me. "Yes?" She whispered.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked. She nodded her head. "Then why aren't you talking?" She shrugged before she pulled me into a hug.

"Liv! Cole! Are you ready yet?" Nikki yelled.

"One minute!" Liv yelled as she ran into the closet and grabbed a jacket before taking my hand. We ran to the car and headed over to the interview.

Liv was in the car with me as my mom followed behind us. I turned on the radio as Liv's song "Since U Been Gone," was playing. I looked over at Liv as she smiled and turned it up.

After we jammed out to the song I looked over at her. "You surprise me in so many ways," I said.

"Is that a bad thing?" She asked quickly.

"No, it's a good thing, babe, also watching you get turned on was pretty fun to watch," I said with a laugh.

"I wasn't turned on!" Liv argued.

"So if I wear this more often your jaw won't be on the floor?" I joked as I pulled into a parking spot. Liv rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry," she said.

"Liv, there's nothing you should be apologizing for," I said as I locked her door.

"Why did you lock my door?" She asked.

"So I could get the door for you," I said as I got out of the car. I saw Dalton and Dana walking towards me. I walked to the other side of the car as Liv was giving me her death stare.

"What did you do to her?" Dalton asked.

I rolled my eyes. "She's just being her normal sassy self," I said as I opened the door for Liv.

"Says the one that is locking me in a car, I could've died!" Liv exclaimed as she walked over to Dana.

"Liv, wrong choice of words, it's locked," Dalton corrected her. Liv rolled her eyes.

"Quit being so dramatic," I said.

"I'm not, I'm stating the obvious," she said as she looped arms with Dana.

"Geez, you two fighting, that never happens," Dana said as Liv and I rolled our eyes.

Liv and Dana walked on ahead into the building and met up with Gabe and Will.

We talked briefly with one another before we were brought up to the roof.

"You guys don't mind having an interview on the roof, do you?" A woman asked walking over to us.

"Oh my gosh! You're Chelsea Briggs!" Liv said from beside me.

"And you're Liv Stevenson!" Chelsea said walking over to Liv and giving her a hug.

"I've seen your videos from Hollywire," Liv said.

"That's amazing to hear! I love your album!" Chelsea said.