Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Cole POV

I rolled over to find an empty pillow next to me. I groaned. I missed my wife. I haven't seen her in almost three weeks now. I know she has a busy, demanding schedule and she loves what she does. I just wish sometimes she had more time to be with me.

Liv and I talk all the time and tonight, we were going to Skype. Liv had the choice of being off for either Valentine's Day or my birthday and she chose my birthday.

I shouldn't be complaining, I'll get to see her in eight days for my birthday. I find it kinda funny, Liv's birthday is eight days after Christmas and my birthday is eight days after Valentine's Day. Ironic isn't it?

I got ready for the day before heading over to the studio. We have a new song written by Liv and it's really good. The song is called "Rest of our lives." It shows our energy in the song and tells everyone to appreciate what you have now and strive for the goals ahead.

I arrived home after getting lunch with the guys. It was almost five o'clock for Liv as it was nearly two o'clock for me. I ran into my room and took a shower.

After my shower I got dressed in my tan pants and red dress shirt. I added my black skinny tie before spiking my hair up just a little bit.

The boys and I have a birthday party to go to that we got invited to. They even asked us to perform.

I walked out of the bathroom, picked up my laptop and walked into the kitchen to see my mom.

"You look nice sweetie," my mom said.

"Thank you," I said setting my laptop down on the kitchen table. I went to get myself a drink as my dad looked up at me from the couch.

"Date night?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"It's Valentine's Day on Skype," I said grabbing a can of root beer.

"Oh, that reminds me, I have something to tell both you and your sisters," My dad said standing up.

"What's that?" I asked walking back over to my laptop.

"Wait for your sisters Cole," my mom said. I rolled my eyes.

"One's my sister, the other is my wife," I said.

"We know," my mom said as my phone went off. I picked it up and saw it was Liv on Twitter.

LivStevenson2: Ready for my Skype date with @ColeIM5 ❤️

Attached was a picture of her. She had a red sweater with blue jeans. The C necklace I had gotten her was around her neck. She was wearing a little bit of makeup and her long blonde hair was down.

Wait, blonde?!

"She colored her hair!" I said zooming in on the picture.

"Yeah, she got it done this morning," my mom said, saying like it was nothing.

"She looks beautiful," I said screenshooting the picture.

I jumped on Skype and found her username. She accepted or maybe Kylee accepted as Kylee was trying to add more makeup to Liv.

"Kylee!" Liv yelled as Kylee went to the camera.

"Hi Cole!" Kylee yelled.

"Hey sis," I said. I looked at Liv as she looked down at the ground. "Hi baby girl," I said. Liv looked up and gave me a fake smile. "Happy Valentine's Day," I said.

"Happy Valentine's Day," Liv said smiling.

"You look beautiful, and I love the blonde hair," I said. Liv smiled.