Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Cole POV

The next morning Liv got me up early. She was up and showered by seven. There wasn't going to be much time before she started asking for food.

I got up and got ready before taking her down to the breakfast buffet in the lobby. We got off the elevator and saw Will at a table by himself. Liv waved at him before going over to get some food.

I grabbed a pancake and some bacon before walking over towards Will. Liv was right behind me but with some eggs and bacon.

"Mind if we join?" I asked.

Will nodded his head as he stuffed his face with a waffle. I looked over at Liv as she pulled a ketchup packet from her pocket.

"Liv?" I asked.

"Yes?" She asked.

"What is that?" I asked.

"Heinz Ketchup," Liv said.

"I know that, but why do you have it?" I asked.

"Cole, when have you ever seen me eat eggs without ketchup?" She said with sass. I heard a chuckle as I glanced over at Will.

"She comes prepared," Will said. I glared at him before he quickly shoved more of his waffle into his mouth.

"It's just something I didn't think you would have on you," I said.

"Babe, you've seen the inside of my purse," Liv said as she opened the ketchup packet.

"Yeah, but not very closely," I said.

"That might be the random thing in your purse," Will said.

"I have ranch as well," Liv said. I put my fork down and stared at Liv. "Why do you keep giving me that look?" Liv asked laughing.

"What other strange things do you keep in your purse?" I asked.

"Girl supplies, money, ID, Heinz ketchup packets, Hidden valley ranch packets, ICE, tissues, hair ties, hand sanitizer, Advil, and bandaids," Liv said.

"Why do you have ice in your purse?" Will asked.

"Wouldn't that melt everything?" I asked.

"I don't have ice in my purse," Liv said confused.

"You just said you have ice in your purse," I said. Liv looked at me before her she realized what she said.

"No, not that ice, it's I-C-E, in case of emergency," Liv said before pulling out her phone. She handed me her phone as my contact name was shown. "So if I do end up passed out on the street and no one from my team knows where I'm at, someone would be able to unlock my phone and see who's in my emergency contact," Liv said.

"Why would you be passed out in the street?" Will asked.

"It's just an example," Liv said.

"Don't you also have the government card?" I whispered to Liv. She nodded her head.

"And proof of our marriage," she whispered back.

"I also have your parents, Kylee and Nikki under ICE as well," Liv said speaking louder for Will to hear.

"Morning," Dalton said walking over with a plate of food before sitting down beside Will.

"Good morning," I said.

Dana walked over a few minutes later and sat down beside Liv.

"Good morning," he said.

"Good morning," Liv said. Dana looked over at Liv's plate. "It's Heinz ketchup," she said.