Chapter 82 part 2

Chapter 82 part 2

Cole POV

The next few days Liv was very talkative, and very cuddly with me. I asked her a few times if everything was alright, and she said everything was fine. She was just excited about a song that will be coming out soon.

Today we had a band meeting and Liv was joining us. I drove down to the building before we got out of the car.

Liv looked a little worried but I didn't want to push it.

We walked in holding hands before we went and signed in.

My band mates showed up a few minutes later along with Liv's girls.

"What is going on?" Dana asked. "You girls never show up for our meetings," Dana said as he hugged Red.

"Liv texted us and told us to be here," Brooke said.

I looked at Liv as she was talking with Daya, David and Will.

"IM5, they will see you now," Marcy said. We nodded our heads before we all went upstairs and to the conference room.

I was seated between Liv and Dana before Jill, and Scooter walked in. Liv took my hand and squeezed it three times. I squeezed it back before the meeting started.

We went through a lot of business things first before Jill looked at Liv.

"Liv, do you want to tell them about the trip?" Jill asked.

I looked over at Liv as she stared into space. "Babe?" I asked waving my hand in front of her. Liv snapped back into reality.

"Huh?" Liv asked.

"Welcome back," Scooter said looking at Liv.

"I'm sorry," she said.

"Do you want to tell them about the trip?" Jill asked.

"Trip? Who tripped?" Liv asked looking alert.

My eyes went wide. "No Liv, no one tripped. She's saying a trip, somewhere you go on vacation," I explained.

"Ohh," Liv said as she remembered something.

"I didn't even realize that word is a double meaning," Gabe said.

"Liv? Do you want to explain?" Jill asked.

Liv shrugged. "Sure," she said. "We're going to Qatar for a few days in December," Liv said.

"Seriously?" I asked. Liv nodded her head.

"That's amazing!" Dana said.

"Girls, you're coming too, along with Aimee," Liv said, before her girls all cheered.

"Okay and last item of business, David? Will?" Jill asked.

David and Will both looked at each other before David stood up.

"I'm leaving IM5," David said. My eyes went wide.

"What?" Dana asked.

"I'm leaving IM5," David said again.

"I heard you the first time," Dana said annoyed.

"Why?" Gabe asked.

"Boyband's don't last forever, they go on for a few years and then everyone wants their break. I miss doing interviews where in the interviewee," David said.

"Huh?" Liv asked.

"Are you not paying attention at all?" I asked looking at my wife.

"Interviewee? Is that even a word?" Liv asked.