Chapter 43

Chapter 43

Liv POV

I was sitting on the couch reading a Cole Pendery fan fiction on Wattpad as I waited for my husband to get ready for his event.

"Baby, how do I look?" Cole asked walking into the room. He was wearing his white dress shirt with the grey jacket I had given him for our dating anniversary. He also had on a pair of jeans and his white tennis shoes. His hair was slightly spiked up in the front.

I stood up and kissed his lips. "Amazing," I said.

"Are you coming with me?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"Justin is performing as well, I said no to the event because I wanted to see you perform and not have to focus on having to perform after you," I said.

"You are too sweet," Cole said. "Are you ready to go?" He asked. I nodded my head as we walked out the door and towards his car.

Kylee and Scott were both in Texas getting ready for Thanksgiving. Theresa was at work and couldn't get the day off to be there for Cole.

"I am proud of you," Cole said.

"I am proud of you too," I said. "Have you read my mom's journal about me?" I asked.

"A little bit," he said.

"What has she said?" I asked.

"How much she loves you," Cole said.

"Anything else?" I asked.

"That's as far as I've gotten, I'm only on the second entry," Cole said.

I rolled my eyes. "You read too slow," I said.

"Babe, you know I'm busy," he said.

"I know, I am too, but I find time to read," I said as he pulled up to the event.

We showed them our tickets as we walked towards the tent.

"Hey guys," I said walking in.

"Clivia," Will said.

Alex walked over to me and pulled me away from Cole. Cole rolled his eyes.

"I thought you weren't coming?" Alex asked. I shook my head.

"I'm not performing. I was going to come and be in support for my boyfriend, and my best friends," I said.

Alex looked at my outfit and smiled. "No doubt," she said. I looked at what I was wearing. An IM5 shirt with Cole's name in the middle, with my jeans.

The boys walked out and did a few interviews as Alex and I walked around. My girls showed up a few minutes later as we walked over to the concert Justin Bieber was performing at.

"Come on, IM5 is on soon!" Alex said as we ran over to where IM5 was at. We found a decent spot near the front as Nick Mara walked out on stage.

Nick is an entertainer, he loves to sing but he is also an amazing dancer. I've meet him a few times and Cole and Dana both really like him.

IM5 walked out and started performing "Close Your Eyes," before they introduced themselves. Cole looked over at me and smiled.

I had a few fans come up to me and ask for photos and autographs which I was willing to do. I saw them get ready to perform their new song "Me And This Girl," before they called up Nick Mara.

He sat down in the chair. Dana then put his leg on Nick. My eyes went wide as I looked at Cole. "Now, IZ5 is here to perform, this song will be on our album coming out in 2020!" Dana said the fans cheered.