Chapter 71

Chapter 71

Liv POV

The next day I was filming my new music video for "Walk Away." The fans don't know I'm releasing a new music video as many of them think I'm starting a new era, as I'm still on tour.

I haven't really started working on new music for me yet either. I mean I have "One Minute," but I've ran dry on my own lyrics.

I was sitting in the makeup chair as Caroline, Autumn, Jasmine and Aimee dolled me up.

"Okay, you're done," Caroline said. I smiled.

"Thank you," I said. I looked in the mirror and saw a completely different person.

I was wearing a crop top, with black leggings and black boots. My hair was in some funky half up half down style. I had black eye liner on as well.

I walked out to see my band warming up for the song.

"Liv Stevenson," Joseph Kahn said.

"Joseph!" I said giving him a hug.

"I was so glad to hear you wanted to work with me again," Joseph said.

"You did an amazing job with "Behind These Hazel Eyes," I had to bring you back," I said.

"Whoa," Cole said from behind me. I turned around and faced him. "You know what I'm going to say," he said.

I smiled. "I look badass," I said.

"That's right," he said pulling me into a hug.

"Joseph, this is Cole, Cole this is Joseph the director," I said. They both put their hands out and shook hands.

"It's an honor to meet the boyfriend," Joseph said. "You and your band are joining in?" He asked.

"Yes," Cole said.

"All you and the guys have to do is dance," I said.

"As Liv performs the song with her band, ready?" Joseph asked. I nodded my head.

The music started as I started singing my song. I was having fun with the microphone for the first verse and chorus. The second verse I was full on jamming, before my microphone got cut off. I backed away and shook my head before Joseph started dancing. I started laughing.

I went back into the song and jammed out before the song came to an end.

The next couple of shots were of the guys of IM5 dancing around to my song. My girls got in on the fun as well as we pretended to get our hair done and used the hairdryer as a microphone. We also used a ketchup bottle as well.

Cole and Dana even did a bathroom scene. Cole was jamming out to the song as Dana walked out of the stall stared Cole down as he left before Dana started dancing freely to the song.

Will pretended to drive a car as David was a cop and David started dancing once he realized it was my song on.

Gabe pretended to work in a restaurant with my girls as he went into the break room to jam out to my song.

My girls were all over the place. They pretended to work in an office, hair salon, restaurant, heck I was even able to get David on the freeway to jam out to "Walk Away." Dana and Gabe dressed up as football players, Cole used the vacuum as a microphone.

At the end of the song I dropped the microphone and walked away.

"We have a wrap!" Joesph yelled.

I started laughing as I ran over to Cole. "Thank you!" I said.