Chapter 78

Chapter 78

Liv POV

The next few tour stops happened and went by fast. It was now September as Dana and I were back in school.

We were in Texas having a day off. I was in the living room with my laptop open along with my iPad I had gotten recently.

"What are you working on?" Scott asked walking by.

"School work and an idea for a song," I said.

"Is Cole and Theresa in the kitchen?" He asked.

I shrugged. "I don't know," I said before Scott walked into the kitchen.

I went back to my school work as I kept working on my math. Math is not my strong suit. Since when did letters become a part of math?

"Liv, who are you talking to?" I heard Cole say from the kitchen.

"Math!" I said.

"Who's Matt?" Cole asked walking into the room.

"My math work, the only way I understand this is if I talk to it," I said as I wrote down the answer.

"Oh, math, I'm glad I'm done with school," Cole said sitting down beside me. "Do you want me to help you?" He asked. I looked at him before I shook my head.

"As much as I love you, I can't trust you helping me, I'd have better luck with Will helping me," I said.

Cole didn't say anything before he kissed my cheek. He wrapped his arms around me as I curled up into him. I rested my head on his chest as I closed my eyes for a moment.

"Liv, can I talk to you about something?" Scott asked walking in. I opened my eyes and looked up at Scott.

"Sure, as long as I don't have to get up," I said.

Scott chuckled. "That's fine," he said. "My work is doing a father daughter dance this weekend, and I know you don't have a show that day, so I was wondering if you'd like to come with me?" Scott asked.

"She would love to!" Cole said. I looked at Cole. "What?"

"I can speak for myself," I said.

"You speak for me all the time," Cole said.

"Liv, Cole," Theresa said walking in.

"Sure Scott, I'd love to," I said.

"Thank you, and you don't have to sing or anything," he said.

"Okay," I said.

"I'll go send the email, thank you," he said, before he walked away. I looked over at Cole.

"What?" He asked.

"I have to leave the tour early," I said.

"I know," Cole said.

I ran my fingers through my hair. "I'm sorry," I said looking down.

"It's not your fault," he said picking my chin up. "Your fans want to see you across the pond and you're only a phone call away, and we can text all day," Cole said.

"I know, it's so hard leaving you," I said as I crawled into his arms.

"It's never easy, but one day we should be able to travel the world together," Cole said.

"I just wish it was now," I said.

"Soon love, soon," Cole said.

A few days later I was busy getting ready for the father daughter dance. I was wearing a black dress with black flats leaving my wavy brown hair down with a few clips off to the side. I had my C necklace on along with the bracelet. Kylee had done my makeup light.