Chapter 44

Chapter 44

Liv POV

The next few days were busy. I was giving interviews and performing songs off my album, along with writing some songs.

"Cole," I asked walking into the living room. He was watching a football game.

"Yes Livii?" He asked. I sat down beside him as he placed his arm around me.

"Do you think my mangers will allow me to write a Christmas song for myself? Just like how IM5 has an original Christmas song?" I asked.

"I don't see why they would be mad about that," Cole said.

"What if I wrote an album full of Christmas songs?" I asked smiling.

"That would be fun," he said.

"But it's too late now, December is this week," I said.

"You just dropped an album and now you're planning your next one?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"You always have to keep thinking of your next next," I said kissing his cheek. I was about to get up before Cole stopped me.

"Stay with me a bit, I need some answers from you," Cole said.

"What kind of answers?" I asked.

"Are we doing the Secret Santa again?" He asked.

"Yes, Nikki is sending everyone the list later today," I said.

"Is David involved?" Cole asked. I nodded my head. "Okay, then, what do you want for Christmas and your birthday?" Cole asked. I rolled my eyes. "Me and KitKats slash olives do not count," he said quickly.

"But that's all I want," I said cuddling into him.

"If I tell you you're already getting that will that make you happy?" Cole asked. I nodded my head. "You will be getting those things," he said. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Oo, could you get me a new backpack? Or luggage?" I asked.

"I could do that," Cole said.

"Have you seen the handcuff challenge?" I asked.

Cole looked at me in my eyes. "You just changed the topic but yes I've seen the handcuff challenge," he said. "You want to do it?"

"Yes, but here's the thing, we are always with each other and we are very hard to separate, so I was thinking, what if I got handcuffed to Aimee and you got handcuffed to Dalton?" I asked.

"That would be fun," Cole said.

I looked at the TV as the Arizona Cardinal's got a touchdown. I smiled.

"Cole! What if I wrote a song called "Touchdown Dance?" I asked.

Cole started laughing. "This is the most you've changed topics on me," he said.

"I'm sorry, I'm like a toddler that's excited about everything!" I said.

"Nope, that's just you being your dog," he said.

"But can't you see me? Writing a song about a Touchdown Dance?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm curious as to what the song will be about? Is it a breakup song? An inspiration song? A sport's song? Or a love song?" Cole asked.

"I didn't plan that far ahead," I said rolling my eyes. My eyes went wide. "Cole! What if we changed lives for twenty four hours?" I asked.

Cole started laughing. "Do you ever think before you speak?" He asked.