Chapter 81

Chapter 81

Liv POV

I was in New York with Cole for Taylor Swift's 1989 album release.

We were in her apartment with a few other friends of hers.

I walked over to Cole as he was talking to Gigi Hadid.

"I'm glad she has a great group of friends to go to," Cole said as he looked over at me. "Hey babe," he said.

"Hi," I said.

"Liv, you are in fantastic hands here with Taylor's girl squad. I was telling Cole that you're in the group there's no doubt about it," Gigi said. I smiled.

"Thanks, I never knew if I was in or not, since I'm a lot younger than most of y'all," I said.

"Are you kidding me? You're our little sister! We've got your back," Gigi said before Taylor walked over to us.

"What is going on?" She asked.

"I'm explaining to Liv and Cole, that Liv is apart of our girl squad," Gigi said.

"Oh my gosh, without a doubt you're in!" Taylor said. "You know how much you've helped me and Selena with our albums, and we all support your album just like you support us as well, along with everyone else in our group," Taylor said.

"See? It's not an invitation to be friends with us, we all just look out for each other," Gigi said. I smiled.

"Thank you," I said.

"You're welcome," Gigi said.

We talked for a little longer before Cole and I decided we should go. I was nearly falling asleep on him.

We walked down the hallway towards our room as Cole fished out the room key from his pocket. He let us in before I went over to my bag and grabbed my pj's.

"Is it even worth it?" I asked.

"It's only a little after eleven," Cole said.

"I know but we will be up by four and then I'm joining Taylor for "The Today Show," and I'm just singing backup a bit," I said as I sat down on the bed.

"Yes, but you're also singing "Walk Away," with her," Cole said. I smiled.

"Yeah," I said with a sigh. "Thank you," I said.

"Always babygirl," Cole said as he kissed my forehead.

I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower before changing into my pj's. I walked out in my wet hair before Cole went to shower. I crawled into bed and grabbed my phone.

"I'm strong, but I break, I'm stubborn, and I make plenty of mistakes," I wrote. I looked at the lyrics for a while as I tried to think of something else to add to it, but I couldn't.

I rolled my eyes and went onto Wattpad and read. Cole got out of the shower and came out to me wearing his boxers and a t-shirt. He crawled into bed with me and held me.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah," I said quietly.

"Babe, your face is red, I can tell you were crying," Cole said.

I rolled over and faced him. "This dry spell is killing me," I confessed. "What if I can't write a third album?" I asked.

"Olivia, breathe," Cole said.

I took a few deep breaths as I felt the anxiety slowly start to take over my body. Cole held me close before I felt the anxiety go away.

"We didn't even need the pill," I said looking at him.