Chapter 99

Chapter 99

Liv POV

I was up half the night having bad dreams about what Cole told me at dinner.

I really should find a way to leave my record label, I mean other artists do it all the time. I'll look into my contract and ask around to other artists as well about switching, but I don't know how long it's going to take for me to find a new label. I also think I should fire Scooter and Simon but then again, Simon holds my faith with One Direction. So.... I don't know what to do.

I saw ghosts start to show up circling around me. There was Simon, Scooter, Nikki, Cole's parents and Cole as they talked about why I wasn't successful and how I have to do things their way.

I woke up screaming.

"Liv, baby, I'm right here," Cole said as I screamed.

"Shhh, I'm right here, it was just a bad dream," Cole said as he pulled me into his arms.

"Liv, are you okay?" Kylee asked walking in.

"Ky? Can you go get her meds?" Cole asked.

"Yeah," Kylee said before she left the room. I was shaking in Cole's arms as my dream kept playing in my head.

"I'm here to talk about it," Cole said.

"No," I said.

"That's okay," Cole said before his mom showed up at the door.

"I heard her scream, is everything okay?" Theresa asked.

"I got them," Kylee said walking in with my meds. She pulled one out and handed it to me before Kylee handed me my water bottle.

I swallowed one as I controlled my breathing.

"Babe?" Cole asked.

"I don't want to talk about it," I said.

"It's okay," Cole said as he hugged me.

"I'm sorry for waking yinz up," I said.

"It's okay," Theresa said. "Do you think you're going to be okay?" She asked. I nodded my head. I saw her look over at Cole.

"What?" He asked.

"You didn't do anything to her, to scare her?" She asked.

"No, why would I do that to her? I learned the hard way not to do that to her," Cole said.

"I just had a bad dream that's all," I said.

"Okay, get some sleep, love you," Theresa said.

"Love you too," Cole and I said before she left the room with Kylee.

I looked up at Cole as he looked at me. "I don't want to talk about it," I said.

"I know, I didn't know if that would have changed since it's just us now," he said. I shook my head and laid down in his arms.

"I'm sorry for waking you up," I said.

"Hey, you're my girl, I want to be there for you when I can. You would do the same thing for me," Cole said as he played with my hair.

"Yeah, that's if you're not mad at me," I said.

"Mad at you? For what?" Cole asked.

"In my dream everyone kept telling me hateful things about me. Including you," I said whispering the last part.

"Even me? Babe, I could never do that to you. You mean too much to me," he said.

"I know, but everything you told me tonight it's just," I said as I let out a sigh.