Chapter 77

Chapter 77

Liv POV

After my amazing Madison Square Garden show, it was time to be on tour with Todrick and IM5.

The tour started out great. We met up with "The House On Cliff," and do a few shows with them.

We were all over the place mostly on the west coast with a few shows in the middle of the country.

Cole's parents joined us from time to time other than that, they allowed Cole and I to be together, with Nikki nearby of course.

I woke up next to Cole as I watched him sleep. He was facing me as I watched his chest rise and fall. I scooted closer to him as his hands went tight to my waist. I smiled and rested my head beside him.

My hands went up to his hair as I ran my hands through his hair a few times before he opened his eyes and smiled at me.

"Good morning Olivia," Cole said.

"Good morning Cole," I said as I moved closer to kiss his lips.

"I love that we have a room to ourselves," he said.

"But Nikki is next door," I said.

"And she will kill me if that ring isn't on your finger," Cole said. I nodded my head before I got up to use the bathroom and get ready for the day.

Once Cole and I were dressed we went down to breakfast to meet up with my girls and the rest of IM5.

"Hey guys," I said.

"Clivia," Will said smiling with Daya.

None of them are dating yet. After their date the boys wanted to take it slow for a bit. They didn't want to rush into a relationship and with IM5, they all want to be single for the fans. My girls and I understand but I won't be surprised if in a year or so, they all are dating.

Cole and I got our food as we sat down with Gabe. Alex was still in LA, and she's going to fly out for a few of our shows.

"Hey bro," Cole said.

"Hey," Gabe said.

They got into a conversation as I zoned out. I really wanted to start writing some songs for myself I just wish I had inspiration.

"Babe, your phone's ringing," Cole said shaking me a bit.

"I'm sorry," I said before I picked up the phone. "Hello?" I asked.

"Olivia, where are you?" I heard Nikki on the other side.

"At breakfast with the band," I said.

"Band?" She asked.

"IM5 and my girls," I said.

"Okay, and your ring?" Nikki asked.

"On my right hand where it belongs," I said rolling my eyes looking at Cole. Cole rolled his eyes.

"Okay, I'll be down in a few minutes with Jill, you're joining the boys for an interview this afternoon, before your concert," she said.

"Okay, am I telling the boys?" I asked.

"Nope, Jill will tell them," Nikki said.

"Okay," I said.

"I'll see you in a few," she said before hanging up.

I set my phone down as Cole looked at me.

"Everything okay?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Don't they trust us?" I asked.