Chapter 34

Chapter 34

Liv POV

Cole and I were back in LA and recorded the fifth episode of Dancing with the Stars. I landed a twenty eight as Cole landed a twenty seven.

We were also losing a lot of people with a double elimination, and personal issues behind the scene.

Cole and I were still "broken up," but when we are alone, we're our usual selfs.

This past week has been crazy. I've been writing and recording with Demi Lavato, Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, Meghan Trainor, and now Little Mix.

"I love this record Liv," Leigh Anne said.

"Same, but it's so much dancing," Perrie complained.

"It's not that bad, just "Move," and "Salute," are the more intense songs we have," Jade said.

"Yeah, but the ballads," I said.

"Amazing," Jesy said finishing my thought.

"I couldn't have done it without yinz," I said looking at the girls.

"What is yinz?" Leigh Anne asked.

"Y'all, it's Pittsburghese," I said with a sigh.

"Oh, kind of like slang?" Leigh Anne asked. I shrugged.

"I guess?" I asked. "That was just how I was taught to speak," I said as I spun around in my chair a bit.

"Are you okay? You've been kind of quiet lately," Jade asked standing beside me.

"Yeah, just tired," I said.

Nikki walked into the room and looked at me. "Liv, you have an interview with Joan Rivers this afternoon," Nikki said.

"Okay," I said.

"Your boyfriend will be taking you," Nikki said.

"Okay," I said with a smile. Nikki gave me a look. I rolled my eyes. "Why not him?" I asked.

"You know why," Nikki said leaving the room.

"You and Marcus are fighting?" Perrie asked. I shook my head.

"No, it's more complicated than you think," I said.

"How'd you meet? Because your kiss in the magazine's made it seem like you have been together for years," Jade said.

"We met through Cole," I said.

"What," Jesy said looking at me shocked.

"So your dating his friend or something?" Leigh Anne asked. I nodded my head slowly.

"The kiss was staged," I said.

"Oh," the girls said.

"So you're still with Cole?" Jade asked. I shrugged.

"I didn't know they were going to do that, so to Cole, he thinks I cheated, but I didn't. Marcus and I never kissed, and I don't like him that way, and neither does he," I said.

"Oh wow, that's messed up," Perrie said.

"I know," I said.

"Hope everything works out for you," Jade said.

"Eventually," I said as I looked at a song we had previously been working on.

A few minutes later, I left the studio and got in the car with Marcus.

"How was it?" Cole asked as I jumped and screamed. "Baby it's just me," he said placing his hand on my shoulder.

"This is the second time you've done this to me, and it's not even October yet!" I complained.