Chapter 72 part 2

Chapter 72 part 2

Cole POV

The following afternoon we were back over at Todrick's house for the next episode. Liv and her girls were hanging around behind the camera.

I got in position with the boys as Todrick called action.

"Okay guys I'm catching a red eye to New York to meet up with some producers who could really help you guys out. Oh and I'm leaving Cole in charge," Todrick said placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Why Cole?" Dana asked.

"Because I don't trust you Gabe, David's not smart enough and Will is a pushover," Todrick said.

"Good answers," Dana said looking at what his options were.

"Bonquisha, Jeffery and Willfried will be here to make sure you don't burn my house down, oh and Willfried, Will you make sure to feed Todum and BamBam?" Todrick asked as he walked down the stairs.

"Yes," Willfried said.

"Be good boys," Todrick said.

"We will," We all said to him. Will led us to the living area.

"You know what this means?!" Gabe yelled.

"Yeah bro, we need to get food for Todum and BamBam," David said.

"No man, we can finally throw a party!" He said.

"Yeah!" We all yelled.

"No, no, no, you guys already broke rules number three and four, and that would be breaking rule number one. I feel like this is an impulsed based decision, from some strange and odd demon of defiance. I think we should all take a deep breath and ask ourselves, do we really need to party?" Will asked.

"Yes!" We said.

I glanced over at Liv as she rolled her eyes.

"Okay, so guys, so by party you mean just us guys, no music, playing a sensible game of Candy Land and Connect four," Will said. I glanced over at Gabe as he shared a look with me. We needed to get Will on our side.

Gabe got up from the chair he was sitting in and walked over to Will.

"Will, Will, Will, calm down, okay, I know for a fact when an authority figure tells you not to throw a party, they're just testing you," Gabe said. I snapped my fingers. We found the loophole.

"They are?" Will asked. "I love tests," he said.

"They don't want you to not throw a party," I said.

"Yeah, they just want to see how responsible you'll be when you actually have it," Dana said walking over to me. I placed my arms around both Dana and Will.

"And if there was no mess, there was no party," Gabe said.

"And if there was no party," I said.

"No problem," We said besides Will.

"So anyways how are we going to get Bonquisha, Jeffery and Willfred out of here?" Dana asked.

"Well why don't we just invite them? Bonquisha!" Will shouted as I placed my hand over his mouth.

"We can't invite them," I whispered.

"Why not?" Will asked.

"Because it's a surprise party," Dana said.

"Oh I love surprises!" Will said.

"But in this surprise party, they don't find out," I said whispering what was going to happen. Will nodded his head.