Chapter 59

Chapter 59

Dana POV

We are officially back on tour. We are doing a few shows here and there for Energy again, including some shows on the East coast and Canada!

Liv is joining us later this week and she's told me, but hasn't told Cole yet.

I am glad they worked through their issues. Every couple weeks or so they are fighting over Dalton. There's nothing we can do to help them, but I guess Liv talked some sense into him and is just worried about the future of IM5.

Truthfully, we are worried about the future of IM5. How are we going to find a new member? Are we going to have to teach the guy the dance steps? Is he going to get along with us? There's so many questions and not a lot of answers at the moment.

We came running off the stage as Gabe and Will ran to the showers, Cole ran to his phone, and Dalton went to look for some food. I sat down beside Cole as he was glued to his phone.

"You don't know when Liv is coming right?" He asked me. I shook my head.

"She hasn't said anything to you?" I asked, lying.

Cole shook his head. "I don't like it when she uses the word soon on me, because that means two different things," he said rolling his eyes.

Liv is flying in on Thursday, and staying with us until Tuesday. Dalton leaves the band Saturday night. She was supposed to only be here until Monday, but she moved some things around to be here with us an extra day.

An hour later, we left the venue and headed towards the hotel. Liv only told me that she was flying in. So when she arrives, no one will know except for me.

"Baby, hey," Cole said when we walked through the door of our hotel room. I turned back to see he was on his phone.

I walked into the living room and grabbed my laptop and backpack. I pulled out some homework and started working on it as Cole talked to Liv.

I don't have anything against their relationship, but I'm glad they are both happy again.

"Dana?" Cole asked as he walked into the living room. I looked up. "Liv wants to speak to you," he said walking over and sitting down beside me.

I saw she had her school books around her as well. Her long blonde hair was pulled back into a ponytail. She was wearing an IM5 T-shirt and sweats.

"You look very comfortable," I said. Liv smiled.

"Thank you, I am. I have a question for you," Liv said.

"Okay," I said.

"Did you finish the Anne Frank story?" She asked.

"Yes," I said.

"Did they have you watch the movie?" Liv asked. I shook my head.

"I haven't had time, why?" I asked.

"It's scary," Liv said.

I saw Cole roll his eyes. "Liv, this happened years ago, and you're not a natural blonde, you're a brunette," Cole said.

"I know, but the blue eyes?" Liv asked.

Cole shook his head. "It's just a movie," he said.

I looked back at Liv as I could see the tears forming in her eyes.

"I'm sorry," Liv said as she started crying.

"Baby," Cole said taking his phone and walking into the other room.

I blocked out their conversation before I heard Cole tell Liv that he loved her and hung up the phone. Cole ran his fingers through his hair.

"Are you okay?" I asked him. Cole nodded his head.