Chapter 85

Chapter 85

Cole POV

The next few days we were all fine. Will, Gabe, Dana and I started working on our songs and changed it into a four part song. We started rehearsing for Fusion which was coming up in a few weeks, along with some song writing with Liv.

Liv and I were back in Texas for Thanksgiving and she was excited about something, but I couldn't tell what.

We sat down for dinner with my family as Kylee was talking to my mom about something from college.

"Hey Scott, can I ask you something?" Liv asked.

I looked over at her as she smiled at my dad.

"Sure Liv," my dad said.

"Could I possibly get a ticket for the Cowboy's game for Thanksgiving?" Liv asked.

"You want to go this year?" I asked. Liv nodded her head.

"If that's okay?" She asked.

"I'd love it if you'd go," I said before I pulled her into a side hug.

"I will get you a ticket Liv, along with your friends, Marcus and Trystan," my dad said looking at me.

"Okay," I said. "What made you want to go this year? Is it because your friend Pitbull is performing?" I asked.

"Yes," Liv said quickly.

"Now if Liv comes are the Cowboy's going to win?" Kylee asked.

"Yes," I said.

"We will see," Liv said.

Liv POV

The day of the game I got up early. I threw my hair up in a bun and grabbed Cole's sweatshirt and put that on, leaving my sweatpants on.

"Whoa," Cole said. I turned around and saw him watching me from the door. "You look beautiful," he said.

"Okay," I said. "I haven't even gotten ready yet," I said.

"Doesn't matter," Cole said walking over to me. "You're always looking beautiful," he said adding a kiss to my cheek. I smiled.

Cole walked away as I finished getting ready. I walked out of the room and into the kitchen as Scott and Theresa looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.

I checked my phone before walking outside with Onyx. I had a few messages from my friends wishing me good luck tonight along with a message from Pitbull.

He was getting on stage first, then he was going to walk away just for enough time for me to sing my new song, and then I was going to join him with singing "International Love."

I walked back inside with Onyx and packed my back pack before I got a text from Aimee.

Aimee: Hey, do you want me to bring you to the stadium to practice?

Liv 💜: As much as I'd love to do that, I don't have an excuse to get away from Cole without him suspecting something.

Aimee: oh yeah, he doesn't even know we are here.

Liv 💜: Only his parents and his friends know. I'll be fine, trust me.

Aimee: Okay.

An hour and a half later, we got dressed to go to the game. I noticed Jim and Andy nearby as we walked towards the stadium. Cole was talking with Marcus and Trystan as I stood near Kylee.

"I need to make sure Cole sits between Marcus and Trystan so my escape isn't an issue," I said.

"Don't worry, and if anything you say you have to go to the bathroom," Kylee said.