Chapter 94

Chapter 94

Liv POV

I laid in bed and looked at Cole. He was sleeping so peacefully.

I have been up for hours. I did some reading and I started working on some songs with Carly Rae Jepsen. We were texting of course, since it was the middle of the night for us both.

I never sleep when it's Christmas. I am always so excited.

I looked back over at Cole and shook my head.

I need to tell him, today. I need to tell him I still love him and that I don't want to keep fighting about stuff. He's my husband and I'm being stubborn about it.

"Liv?" Cole asked waking up briefly.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"What time is it?" He asked.

I grabbed my phone and looked at it. "It's a little after five," I said.

Cole groaned. "Go back to sleep," he said rolling over.

"I can't. My mind is racing," I said.

"What's it racing about?" Cole asked.

"You, me, us," I said.

Cole sat up and looked at me. "Us?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"I love you," I said.

Cole smiled. "You haven't meant that in over a week, heck, even when you were writing on that board you weren't really meaning it," he said.

"I know, I feel bad having to do all that to you, but I never stopped loving you, you're my husband for a reason," I said.

"I know, Liv, I love you," he said. I smiled before I leaned in and kissed him.

"Time?" I asked him. Cole smiled.

"Finally," he said before he kissed me again.

"I'm sorry about what happened," I said.

"Babe you shouldn't be the one apologizing, you were looking out for me and didn't want me saying something I'd regret to you," Cole said pulling me into his arms.

"Yeah," I said. "I don't know who would be able to deal with my KitKat and Olive obsession," I said making Cole laugh.

"Or your books," he said.

"Yeah," I said with a smile. "And it's Christmas, I didn't want them to know we were still fighting, and I kinda wanted to makeup before my birthday next week," I said.

"I was wondering if that's what you were waiting for," Cole said. I smiled and kissed his lips again.

I pulled away and just smiled at him. "I can't wait to finally sing "Kiss Me Again," and "Maybe," and "Hole," I said.

"Hole? You wrote a song called "Hole?" Cole asked. I nodded my head.

"I was just mad at you, that I put my anger into a song, and it worked," I said.

"Well, I'm grateful about that, not so happy that you wrote it because you were mad at me," Cole said.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"It's okay, I deserve it, I was being a jerk to you, when you needed my support. You did the right thing calling a break," he said.

"Can we watch a movie or something?" I asked.

"Sure, "Supernatural?" Or "Greys?" Cole asked.

"Heartland!" I said.

"What's "Heartland?" Cole asked.