Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Cole POV

Today we were recording the first episode of "Dancing with the Stars." I was able to get a dressing room with my wife. I was fixing my tie as Liv was tying her shoes.

"Are you excited?" I asked her.

"Yeah," she said.

"You don't sound convincing," I said taking a seat in the chair. "You're going to do amazing," I said.

"But we're the last ones to perform," she said.

"Relax, they just are saving the best for last," I said walking towards her.

There was a knock on the door as Jim poked his head in. "Five minutes until they need you both out there," he said before closing the door.

"I'll be right out there with you, you've got this," I said kissing her lips. I took her hand and lead her out of the room.

Liv POV

We met up with Sharna and Derek, and followed them into the ballroom. Cole let go of my hand as I looked at him. "You're going to be fine," he said. I smiled and followed Derek to where we needed to stand.

We were on the show with, Dorothy Hamill, Wynonna Judd, Lisa Vanderpump, D.L Hughley, Victor Ortiz, Sean Lowe, Ingo Radematcher, Aly Raisman, Jacoby Jones, Zendaya, Cole and myself. I am the youngest to ever perform on Dancing with Stars.

When Cole and I met the other contestants we became good friends with a lot of them. Zendaya and I hit it off because we are the youngest to perform but I'm younger than her by a little over a year.

I looked around the room again. "Where's Dorothy?" I asked.

"She withdrew due to a back injury," Derek said. My eyes went wide.

"That can happen?" I asked. He nodded his head as the music started. We all started clapping as Tom Bergeron said his introduction.

We all looked up at the big screen as they started to show the audience of how they picked the people on the show. Then they went through all the dancers and who their partners were before showing the behind the scenes of the first couple dancing.

Sharna and Cole were going on before Derek and I. We were ending the show.

Cole and I stayed near each other most of the night and cheered on our cast mates. I kept checking my phone on and off as the guys of IM5 were in the audience along with my girls. Cole's parents were here along with Kylee.

They were worried about us competing on the show together because there's time Cole and I are competitive with each other and are worried we are going to hurt the others feelings. We told them that we would be okay and to make sure that this competition doesn't come between us.

The time seemed to drag on and on before they finally called Sharna and Cole to get into their positions.

Cole pulled me into his arms. "I love you," he said.

"I love you too," I said before I let go of him. I watched him walk down the stairs with Sharna as they got in position. I stood off towards the railing and took a deep breath.

"Just relax," Derek said.

"I don't know if I'm more worried about myself, or him," I said.

"Are you always like this before you perform?" Derek asked. I shook my head.

"Not usually, but if it's a big show, or I'm performing in my hometown, it's a different story," I said.

"Then just pretend that you are performing at your favorite place in the world," Derek said.