Chapter 86

Chapter 86

Liv POV

The next day was Black Friday, and I was dropping "Get Up," for my fans and for the Dallas Cowboys.

I was also looking at Meghan Trainor's new song along with "Uptown Funk."

I walked downstairs into the living room and started to read on my kindle.

Scott and Theresa came down a few minutes later with Grandma Cathy as they started to make breakfast.

"Great job last night," Scott said.

"Thank you," I said a little horse. My eyes went wide.

"Go get some water," he said. I nodded my head and got up and walked into the kitchen.

"Are you okay?" Theresa asked. I nodded my head.

"I'm perfect," I squealed. I got a cup and quickly filled it with water and took a long drink.

Theresa and grandma Cathy looked at me. I looked down at my feet.

"Olivia, you're going to be okay," Theresa said pulling me into a hug. "Does Cole know?" She asked. I shook my head.

"Does your throat hurt?" Grandma Cathy asked. I nodded my head. Theresa checked my forehead.

"No fever," Theresa said.

"I'll make you a cup of tea, do you want sugar and milk?" Grandma Cathy asked. I nodded my head. "Okay," she said before she started to make my tea.

"Good morning," Grandpa Burt said. "Where's my other grandchildren?" He asked before he looked at me.

"They are still sleeping," Theresa said. "Liv's the early riser."

I nodded my head.

"This always happens with singers from time to time," Grandma Cathy said.

"Liv's been pretty fortunate," Theresa said.

Grandma Cathy handed me a hot cup of tea as I waited for it to cool down as Cole's parents and grandparents talked around me.

"Good morning," Kylee said walking downstairs.

"Good morning sweetheart," Scott said.

Kylee walked over to me. "Amazing job last night! I had no idea you were going to perform a song like that! Also, why didn't you tell me about "Uptown Funk?" That song is so good!" Kylee said.

"Kylee," Theresa said.

"What?" She asked.

"Liv doesn't have a voice at the moment," Theresa said.

"What?" Cole asked from the stairs. I heard him run down the stairs as he came closer to me. "Is it true?" He asked.

I nodded my head before I started to cry. Cole pulled me into his arms.

"It's okay, I've got you," Cole said. I cried in his arms for a few minutes before I looked up at him. He felt my forehead and let out a sigh of relief.

"She's not sick Cole, but she might just have a slight head cold," Theresa said.

"You were fine just yesterday, and I didn't think you were awake half the night, were you?" Cole asked. I shook my head.

I took a sip of my tea.

"Do you want to take her to the doctors?" Grandma Cathy asked as she started to hand out breakfast.

"If we take her, I have to tell her managers," Cole said. "You haven't texted or heard from them have you?" Cole asked. I shook my head just as my phone rang. I rolled my eyes.